0 warning points

Just out of curiosity, why does is say (0 warning points) under my Benefactor banner?
I took a quick look and did not notice this on other newer members...

Ya aint cused, picked on or made me mad yet!
Just kidding, post like you talk to your mom and
and you will never get any points.
I got a few the first day i was a member.

Edited by RED333
  • Like 1

I wonder what Comms was before he got Banned.... I miss that guy sometimes.

HUH?? Have I missed something?

Yeah I noticed sometime last week that he got the boot.  I will admit, I did enjoy reading his post.  On more than a few occasions I had to google some references just to figure out what he said, which made his post all the better for me.  He's definitely a type A on steroids.

Edited by MP5_Rizzo
  • Like 1

Yeah, it was last week sometime. I knew he walked the line on a lot of his comments but damn was he entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't find it entertaining when he said dogs have no souls and casually mentioned in a thread that his dog got loose and euthanized. While I agreed with him on 10mm being the best and .40 sucking eggs, that was about all we had in common.

I feel like his rants were not only hate filled but almost purposely inflammatory in order to cause problems. Trolling almost. Not on a ShepardMaster level but a level to cause problems. Wasn't aware of the ban, but I for one won't miss anyone who is ok stating animals have no souls.
  • Like 2

I don't think he was trolling nor purposely inflammatory. Dogs have no souls and cats are the spawn of Satan. I killed 6 fish last night and ate their flesh, He probably feels that same way about dogs and cats as I do fish. I love my animals but don't value them anywhere near as much as a human.

I didn't find it entertaining when he said dogs have no souls and casually mentioned in a thread that his dog got loose and euthanized. While I agreed with him on 10mm being the best and .40 sucking eggs, that was about all we had in common.

I feel like his rants were not only hate filled but almost purposely inflammatory in order to cause problems. Trolling almost. Not on a ShepardMaster level but a level to cause problems. Wasn't aware of the ban, but I for one won't miss anyone who is ok stating animals have no souls.

Welllll.....sorry, but if you belive in what the bible says at all...they do not

• Like 5
  • Moderators
Comms brought his ban entirely upon himself. His final comments in that thread went straight to potato. And not just potato, but hate filled, little mustache wearing, goose-stepping, short bus riding, potato. Political discussions can get pretty heated on this board and I know that I have walked very close line at times but that dude saw that line and took an Olympic track and field world record holding leap way past it
  • Like 3

Well dang, now I have to go look to see what my points are.  Ok, I'm at 0 for now, who do I have to tick off around here to get some love?

I know Comms could be a bit brash sometimes, but that kind of goes with youth.  Most of it was just bravado to get the conversations going, I don't recall the posts that got him canned but I have seen some posts on here that can be just as entertaining.

Comms brought his ban entirely upon himself. His final comments in that thread went straight to potato. And not just potato, but hate filled, little mustache wearing, goose-stepping, short bus riding, potato. Political discussions can get pretty heated on this board and I know that I have walked very close line at times but that dude saw that line and took an Olympic track and field world record holding leap way past it

I haven't seen you make any warning point worthy posts in a good while. I guess you are mellowing in your old age, or just happier after getting rid of those Walgreen's assholes :)

• Like 2

I don't even think I got to read that post.

I missed his post as well and while the political discussions are pretty tame inmo, I don't expect too many folks tiptoe the line.

I will say that his hatred for the .40 is baffling to me. Perhaps he was a foreigner and preferred the metric system or just didn't respect the .45 for the big brother it is. :)