0 warning points

Is it bad that while I disagree with the way Comms communicated his frustration, I completely get it? The more time goes on and we drift further and further from the Constitution and my (our) votes not being able to steer us back to that...my political stance has basically morphed into "just call me when the shooting starts".

He was in it for the shock and awe. Had he said it the way you said this, he might still be here? I know his immaturity had a big part in his delivery, but if he's done what he's claimed, regardless, I'd except something a wee bit more responsible, because what you said, I actually agree with.

My pet snake in college never once tried to convince me to eat an apple.

If by snake, you mean Satan?

But did you pay attention?  He may of been trying to communicate and it just slipped your attention.  No, no I meant snake, otherwise it wouldn't fit the whole all animals are " good" analogy.

But did you pay attention?  He may of been trying to communicate and it just slipped your attention.  No, no I meant snake, otherwise it wouldn't fit the whole all animals are " good" analogy.

I didn't say animals were good, just incapable of being evil. Except for Dolphins. They're pretty evil.

I didn't say animals were good, just incapable of being evil. Except for Dolphins. They're pretty evil.

I don't know about that, I seem to recall a lion, or pair, that killed just for S&G; I think they even made a movie about it.

I did not read much of this thread.

I don't much give a crap either way about this.  I am thankful to not read acronyms in every post.  That drove me nuts.  (Like all of us know all the Army lingo)

Anyway, way too much bandwidth has been spent on this topic.

• Like 1

I did not read much of this thread.

I don't much give a crap either way about this.  I am thankful to not read acronyms in every post.  That drove me nuts.  (Like all of us know all the Army lingo)

Anyway, way too much bandwidth has been spent on this topic.

Ya gotta admit it's picked up some, what with the talking snakes and all though.

- OS

And then there are swans.  A nesting swan will take over a small lake and keep all the fishing boats off.  They'll fly at the boat and buzz you with their 6 foot wingspan.  Big birds!

Quite a strong cross-current and/or wind.  We've drifted from zero points thru zero stars, Comms, Adam 'n' Eve, snakes, original sin,  animal souls and evil birds.  Reckon we'll ever get back to warning points or just drift forever?

Edited by enfield
  • Like 2

I don't know who did your Bible translations, but the Hebrew word for living soul is nephesh chayyah, nephesh being used the first four in times in the bible referring to animals and later humans.

Besides that, animals were present in the original paradise before the fall of man. Humanity fell, animals are incapable of being evil. Jesus didn't die for animals because he didn't have to.

Uh oh... don't go all "Shepherd Master" on us.  :biglol:

BTW: in case I accidently reported someone, I didn't have my glasses on and thought I was clicking "MultiQuote."  :whistle:

• Like 2

Uh oh... don't go all "Shepherd Master" on us.  :biglol:

BTW: in case I accidently reported someone, I didn't have my glasses on and thought I was clicking "MultiQuote."  :whistle:

:bowrofl:  :bowrofl: :bowrofl:  :bowrofl:  

• Like 1