Custom Gun Foam - Case Inserts and Drawer Inserts

I found this company at the NRA convention in Nashville last April.  Believe it or not they are in New Jersey, but they provide high quality custom foam inserts for cases based on a design you create on their website.  I did it first right after the NRA show last year and also bought a SeaHorse case from them - took about an hour to get the shapes right and about a month to get the final product:

FullSizeRender_zpsijqtl6om.jpg

They can do a foam insert for just about any case that you have or that you want to buy from them.  They can also do custom foam inserts, so I thought I would do one for my bedside table to hold my Glock 19 with a light and two extra mags...just got it today.  First photo is with the camera flash and the second photo shows the little night light I have mounted in the drawer...

gunfoam%20in%20drawer_zpsqvv85gue.jpg

gunfoam%20in%20drawer%20with%20light_zps

Here is a link to their web site...http://www.mycasebuilder.com/

If you screw up the design they will give you a second chance for half price, or if you buy their insurance for about $8 you get a free do-over if you mess something up.  They have lots of guns in their list of firearms to automatically cut out.  They did not have the Bond Arms with the holster, and they didn't have that little flash light in the drawer...I took photos of them and traced them (all part of their software).  Everything has been perfect with no "do-overs" except when I got the first case I had used their standard S&W 642 outline and forgot that I had the crimson trace grip - had to dremel out just a hair and it was perfect.  If anybody has questions fire away, but I highly recommend going to their web site and playing around.  It will show you the 3D image of the final product and everything - too cool.  Best wishes, B

• Like 5

If you are looking for a DIY solution, you can try the Kaizen Foam.  The Woodcraft in Franklin usually has some in stock, or has in the past.  My results haven't been as nice as these, but a huge improvement over the pull-out cubes.  

Very interesting product. I didn't know it was readily available. This just might work into a few plans. lol

I'll check them out after the coffee meet nest Saturday.

• Like 1

If you are looking for a DIY solution, you can try the Kaizen Foam.  The Woodcraft in Franklin usually has some in stock, or has in the past.  My results haven't been as nice as these, but a huge improvement over the pull-out cubes.  

I went and bought some of the Kaizen foam today. I don't really even have a use for it but I told my wife it looked like a solution searching for a problem. Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1