Is The "Confederate Flag" Racist?

Fitty%

• Moderators

That's the first time I seen a late model done up like the General..... Sweeeeeet!

Be careful out on the big road, those four wheelers be cazy!

Crazy? I believe the word you were looking for was dumb. Definitely dumb. Also acceptable are "idiotic", "moronic" and "are you fucking kidding me?".
  • Like 5

It's as racist as writing trump 2016 on a sidewalk with a piece of chalk.........

lol....I know right

Excellent and thought video Fitty! As always.

The Logic component of the Trivium as been, I believe, purposefully removed from our educational process in order to turn it into an indoctrination process.

Rational thinking, as here exhibited, warms my heart and gives me faith that not all is lost.

Keep up the good work Fitty.

You too Leroy!  Good post Sir.

Thanks!

Good vid and makes sense so a lot of folks will not like it. Symbols are used by people for their cause not always what it was designed for.

Really like your work!

Glad you liked it!

• Like 1

Excellent and thought video Fitty! As always.

...The Logic component of the Trivium as been, I believe, purposefully removed from our educational process in order to turn it into an indoctrination process....

Rational thinking, as here exhibited, warms my heart and gives me faith that not all is lost.

Keep up the good work Fitty.

Our man Prag has hit the nail on the head here, and has went to the jugular vein of the problem... This has been goin on for a long time... There is, in fact, a leftist education intelligentsia; it is, in fact; workin to see that the population is indoctrinated and not educated... It started with a fellow named John Dewey.... "The father of modern education"...

Well done my man...!

leroy

• Like 3

This reminds me of back when I was just a kid growing up about 35 miles due west of Chicago in a small town called Lemont. My mother was raised in the south and my father grew up in Hickory Corners Michigan and was a truck driver and my mother was a waitress in a truck stop in Tennessee and that is how they met. They married and settled in Lemont which was about in the middle between hometowns. After the four sons were born, me being the youngest we began coming south every year on vacation because my father enjoyed the south a lot more than Michigan Plus most of his family was scattered to the 4 winds across the country. My father had put up a flag pole in our from yard and flew and American flag for years. When I was about 6 years old we came south and while here he purchased  Confederate Flag. When we got back home he put the flag on the pole just below the American flag. Those flags flew on that pole for the next 11 years till my father decided he had had enough of living up north. He and my mother decided it was time to move and south was the direction. At the ripe age of 17 I was ripped up and transplanted in Cheatham County Tennessee on  huge ranch/farm. had to get out of bed before sunup and work stock, hogs chickens, cows and ducks before school. The adjustment was over whelming at first but as I adjusted I found it much more educational then the life up north. 

That flag did draw a lot of looks as folks would be out of Chicago on a Sunday afternoon drive and they would stop and ask about it trying to guess what state flag it was. Just to keep it simple my father would just say Tennessee. Some folks would just make a face and move on and others would smile as if to say where is Tennessee? After living down here about 6 months you couldn't drag me back to Illinois. I would go back once a year to celebrate opening day of Squirrel and Dove Season with my life long hunting buddy and then come back home to Tennessee.

My father put up a new flag pole when we moved south and it to flew both flags until the day he passed away. I just wanted to post this because my father was a man raised in the north but his heart was in the south and he wanted folks to know it and that was the reason for flying it. I saw him look up at that flag on the pole in Illinois and smile and get in his car and drive to work. The smile was knowing soon he would be were his heart was. Thanks for the post FITTY..........loved the video too!!!

Edited by bersaguy
  • Like 5

This reminds me of back when I was just a kid growing up about 35 miles due west of Chicago in a small town called Lemont. My mother was raised in the south and my father grew up in Hickory Corners Michigan and was a truck driver and my mother was a waitress in a truck stop in Tennessee and that is how they met. They married and settled in Lemont which was about in the middle between hometowns. After the four sons were born, me being the youngest we began coming south every year on vacation because my father enjoyed the south a lot more than Michigan Plus most of his family was scattered to the 4 winds across the country. My father had put up a flag pole in our from yard and flew and American flag for years. When I was about 6 years old we came south and while here he purchased  Confederate Flag. When we got back home he put the flag on the pole just below the American flag. Those flags flew on that pole for the next 11 years till my father decided he had had enough of living up north. He and my mother decided it was time to move and south was the direction. At the ripe age of 17 I was ripped up and transplanted in Cheatham County Tennessee on  huge ranch/farm. had to get out of bed before sunup and work stock, hogs chickens, cows and ducks before school. The adjustment was over whelming at first but as I adjusted I found it much more educational then the life up north. 

That flag did draw a lot of looks as folks would be out of Chicago on a Sunday afternoon drive and they would stop and ask about it trying to guess what state flag it was. Just to keep it simple my father would just say Tennessee. Some folks would just make a face and move on and others would smile as if to say where is Tennessee? After living down here about 6 months you couldn't drag me back to Illinois. I would go back once a year to celebrate opening day of Squirrel and Dove Season with my life long hunting buddy and then come back home to Tennessee.

My father put up a new flag pole when we moved south and it to flew both flags until the day he passed away. I just wanted to post this because my father was a man raised in the north but his heart was in the south and he wanted folks to know it and that was the reason for flying it. I saw him look up at that flag on the pole in Illinois and smile and get in his car and drive to work. The smile was knowing soon he would be were his heart was. Thanks for the post FITTY..........loved the video too!!!

Thank you for sharing this story bud and Im glad you liked the video!

Our man Prag has hit the nail on the head here, and has went to the jugular vein of the problem... This has been goin on for a long time... There is, in fact, a leftist education intelligentsia; it is, in fact; workin to see that the population is indoctrinated and not educated... It started with a fellow named John Dewey.... "The father of modern education"...

Agreed

The current state of our college's frankly scares me. Going back to the ancient greek and roman theologans, rigorous debate was the purpose of having the discussion, and it was the sharing of thoughts and idea's that produced new-found knowledge! The fact that one can no longer express a divergent opinion, much less debate one, makes 'higher education' the ultimate oxymoron.

- K

• Like 5