Steam Plant Shootout II Sanctioned IDPA Match July 9, 2016

The revolver challenge has been thrown! Lets see how many wheel guns we can get on the board at the Steam Plant Shootout. We have five so far, but I know there are a bunch of sleepers out there.

Those in right now:

William King Drummond
Rick Williams
Kenneth Kloeppel
Joe Williams
Williams Moss

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2016 at 10:09 AM, itchytriggerfinger said:

The revolver challenge has been thrown! Lets see how many wheel guns we can get on the board at the Steam Plant Shootout. We have five so far, but I know there are a bunch of sleepers out there.

Those in right now:

William King Drummond
Rick Williams
Kenneth Kloeppel
Joe Williams
Williams Moss

I have succumbed to the peer pressure.

I blew the dust off the S&W 625 and I've renewed my classification and changed my division to REV.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Wiljo05 said:

Don't bring the rain with you tomorrow either!

I'm like that guy on Charlie Brown that the rain cloud just follows around. But I've got a big shade umbrella so I don't care.

The match is now full. All 120 spots have been filled!

We have a wait list available on practiscore in case we have any drop between now and July 5th.

The match hotel info is below. Rate is $81 per night.

Quality Inn - 1001 Village Green Crossing Gallatin Tn 37066

Ph: 615-451-4494 and mention Tn Action Pistol

Hotel contact is Tonya

Looking forward to the match!

• Like 2

There are currently 70+ Items on the prize table! Some small items, some large items! We will be using a random number generator and using your shooter number (that practiscore assigned when you registered) to pre-draw the prizes. What this means for you is no more 2 hour prize table drawing in 95 degree heat! You will be able to come by the covered shed anytime after lunch and pick up your prize if you are drawn.

We will do the firearm drawing during the standard score arbitration time period as well as the firearm raffle drawing during this time frame.

Looking forward to seeing everyone July 9th!

4 hours ago, Wiljo05 said:

There are currently 70+ Items on the prize table! Some small items, some large items! We will be using a random number generator and using your shooter number (that practiscore assigned when you registered) to pre-draw the prizes. What this means for you is no more 2 hour prize table drawing in 95 degree heat! You will be able to come by the covered shed anytime after lunch and pick up your prize if you are drawn.

We will do the firearm drawing during the standard score arbitration time period as well as the firearm raffle drawing during this time frame.

Looking forward to seeing everyone July 9th!

I assume I'll be able to purchase that raffle ticket on Friday before heading out of town, yes? I got another gun to win...

• Like 1

Boys and girls! I just took a look at the shooters list and there's are some fantastic shooters coming to this soon to be awesome major. Pay close attention people, there's going to be some great shooting going on in Gallatin on July 9th. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jcoop said:

Boys and girls! I just took a look at the shooters list and there's are some fantastic shooters coming to this soon to be awesome major. Pay close attention people, there's going to be some great shooting going on in Gallatin on July 9th. 

And July 8th!

• Like 1
On 6/16/2016 at 8:33 PM, Jcoop said:

Yeah but I'm gonna be there to it evens out on the good and the bad. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the email with the Steam Plant Shootout Match Book showing the stages.

HOTTTTTTTTTTT- - - DAMNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!    Looking Good.  :up:

You guys still wanting to shoot this match with those wheel guns!      

• Like 1