Help me choose budget-friendly optics

That's the Bushnell. You mentioned that you were running a PA.

oh.... It would appear they don't sell the sight I have anymore, at least I can't find it at the moment....   I think it's their original 3 MOA reddot on a cantilever mount.  I bought it very lightly used from someone here. 

i-fQBvgSW-L.jpg

oh.... It would appear they don't sell the sight I have anymore, at least I can't find it at the moment.... I think it's their original 3 MOA reddot on a cantilever mount. I bought it very lightly used from someone here.

i-fQBvgSW-L.jpg

Ah, that looks similar to the Vortex Strikefire. I had one and liked it.

Someone bought the last one while I was on the phone asking if it came with a mount. I called Primary Arms, and a replacement for that model is going to be released "soon". They could not elaborate any further.

That stinks, but I am interested in seeing the next gen.
Yeah, I had it in my cart, then decided to call to find out whether or not it came with a mount. She put me on hold for 10± minutes before we were disconnected. After calling back, I was informed that it had just been sold. For whatever reason, they refused to give me that person's name and/or address. Edited by TripleDigitRide

I currently have four TRS-25s mounted in use and one waiting to be mounted on something.  I have been pleased with all of them so far.  For absolute co-witness with MBUS I use UTG medium risers.  The tall riser will give you lower 1/3 co-witness.  You can get UTG risers very cheaply on Amazon.

TRS-25 on sale at PSA today for $59. They do this occasionally.

Anyone know if these are the "new" version?   

"The problem is that these are the new version with the white Bushnell label instead of old brown color on the body..."

Anyone know if these are the "new" version?

"The problem is that these are the new version with the white Bushnell label instead of old brown color on the body..."

Not sure about that. What's the difference between the two?

Great! Just my luck. I'll give it a shot, but those reviews don't make it sound very promising.

Called PSA: There answer was " We have no way of knowing winch model it it is"  Coming from PSA I was disappointed. Good luck and let us know.

I have just gotten one of the white label Bushnell and the Led is at the 4:00 position instead of the mentioned 6:00. I also called Bushnell on this and they say it is a updated model. I put it on my model 41 and it works just fine. That said it just doesn't seem as bright as the older ones(Brown labeled) Mine still worked well in full sunlight. I have had very good luck with Bushnell customer service so I'm not worried. Edited by R1100R
  • Like 2
I was given a TRS-25 last week, white label, LED is at 4-o'clock ish. It works fine no problems with the dot disappearing or being dim.

Zeroed it with only 3 click up & 1 click right.

I'm happy so far too early to tell on durability.

I asked and it came from amazon. I wonder if there are problems with grey market or counterfeit versions....
  • Like 1