SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR TGO !!

Guest Bronker

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker
They look really good. I'm all for it. And please thank your wife for putting her time and energy into this. :rolleyes:

Roger that, Tungy. That looks like the go-ahead to me. I will very soon post the details, availability, price, etc. I will outline specifics very soon. Please keep in mind I have no desire to make a red cent, but I do have some cost for production, shipping, etc. AND KEEP IN MIND THIS IS A FUND-RAISING EFFORT TO OFFSET TGO EXPENSES. I will mail proceeds directly to Tungsten and he will post here often to confirm that I am being prompt, honest, and reliable in sending proceeds. Anyone who knows me or has ever dealt with me can confirm this.

What's in it for me? Doing my part.

What's in it for us? The continuation of a site we adore and a powerful resource for all of us.

Please keep that in mind.

Back in a second...

Guest Verbal Kint
Make it bigger and easier to read and I am in for a few.

If it's like the McCain/Palin stickers he made before, it will be 11.5" x 3.25" (just measured one of the ones, from the few I ordered, that I have laying here and didn't get stuck on anything). Regular sized bumper sticker. Plenty big enough, IMO.

Guest Bronker
If it's like the McCain/Palin stickers he made before, it will be 11.5" x 3.25" (just measured one of the ones, from the few I ordered, that I have laying here and didn't get stuck on anything). Regular sized bumper sticker. Plenty big enough, IMO.

Thanks Verbal, these will be exactly the same size. FYI.

Although I wouldn't put any gun related info on my cars (possibly get a thief's extra attention), I'll certainly grab one or more of these to help the cause.

- OS

OMG, Please let's not start that debate again.

If someone wants to buy some to help great, what they do with them after that, who cares.

Guest Bronker
I'm buying extra... just to slap on OS's car, when he isn't looking. :hyper:

Guess he better not leave anything valuable inside. :)

Verb, I'll make The Chief (OS) a 'special one'. It could say "my co-pilot is striker fired". Or the ever popular

"Caution-Baby Eagle On Board"

Guest B J Elliott
Check out my signature line! My beautiful and talented bride has done it again!

Would you buy this as a bumper sticker / decal if it directly and entirely benefited TGO?

A closer look at the detail can be seen at

http://www.thecolortheory.com/sticker.jpg

If there's interest...I can make it happen!

I will get Tungsten's permission to move forward of course.

I would buy a couple GO NAVY! BJ