Devil Dog Arms

Way to go, douche bag. Not just stealing valor, but also managed to make his employees jobless. When you run a business, it's not just about you and your profits. You're providing a home for your employees, a place for them to mature, advance, prosper and grow professionally and personally. You are responsible for your employees like your family. Your action and demeanor affects everyone in your business. What a selfish &@%&$... I guess that shows what a person he really is.

• Like 2
  • Moderators
There is much much more to the story that very well may put this guy in jail. What started the investigation was him trying to sell the company to a hedge fund group. Lied before a committee which now has the FBI and the Securities committee involved. He hurt his partners and employees. Many who will probably lose everything.

Way to go, douche bag. Not just stealing valor, but also managed to make his employees jobless. When you run a business, it's not just about you and your profits. You're providing a home for your employees, a place for them to mature, advance, prosper and grow professionally and personally. You are responsible for your employees like your family. Your action and demeanor affects everyone in your business. What a selfish &@%&$... I guess that shows what a person he really is.

Even before the business was closed this was going to be the case.  Did you see how many people in this thread just wrote off the company because of the owner?  Not one of them thought of the other people that the company may have employed.  And thats pretty typical.  

There is much much more to the story that very well may put this guy in jail. What started the investigation was him trying to sell the company to a hedge fund group. Lied before a committee which now has the FBI and the Securities committee involved. He hurt his partners and employees. Many who will probably lose everything.

Which seems to go against what I had previously read.  I read somewhere that he posted something on instagram or some other social media site mentioning his service and a friend of his replied "I never knew you served."  He tried to take that convo offline but the seeds of doubt were planted and it blew up from there.  But its all just second and third hand information at this point. 

• Moderators

Even before the business was closed this was going to be the case. Did you see how many people in this thread just wrote off the company because of the owner? Not one of them thought of the other people that the company may have employed. And thats pretty typical.

Which seems to go against what I had previously read. I read somewhere that he posted something on instagram or some other social media site mentioning his service and a friend of his replied "I never knew you served." He tried to take that convo offline but the seeds of doubt were planted and it blew up from there. But its all just second and third hand information at this point.

This came from my buddy who did most of the initial investigate for the Marines. This is what triggered his involvement. What happened to get it to that stage I have no idea. As you said though, sad for all the employees and partners. Without the sell they probably were not staying open anyway.
  • Moderators
And more just keeps coming out on this dirt bag. He was borrowing money form new investors to pay off old investors after he squandered the money. Now there are issues of multiple investors claiming ownership of the same inventory, etc.

There are plenty of crooks and phonies in every line of work but it seems as though the firearms community has more than their fair share of them. Gabe Suarez and Pat Rogers both fall into that category. I could never figure out how Gabe could teach considering he IS a convicted felon. Pat Rogers has a long history of lying about his experience. It seems like everyone is a sniper, SEAL, MARSOC, SF. etc. I never hear someone say "I was a cook" or "I was a truck driver".

There are plenty of crooks and phonies in every line of work but it seems as though the firearms community has more than their fair share of them. Gabe Suarez and Pat Rogers both fall into that category. I could never figure out how Gabe could teach considering he IS a convicted felon. Pat Rogers has a long history of lying about his experience. It seems like everyone is a sniper, SEAL, MARSOC, SF. etc. I never hear someone say "I was a cook" or "I was a truck driver".

I was moved into the office as the Battery Admin Chief, does that count? :)

I was a helicopter mechanic. But got pulled to be a space ship door gunner in a very hush hush black ops unit for the moon spider rebellion

Sent from behind the anvil
  • Like 2

... I could never figure out how Gabe could teach considering he IS a convicted felon...

"Everybody" says that, but all his charges were apparently pled down to a single 'meanor, Got 11/29 and paid over $100K in restitution.

No way the feds would allow a high profile feller like him to so blatantly run around with firearms if he were in unlawful possession.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot