Horrible buying experience

ShamGlock

I am working with my LGS now to get me a price on the gun I actually wanted. Lesson learned, the internet is still a box full of lies!!!!!!!

While I'm glad you got it worked out, if you write off buying firearms online because of this one transaction you're missing out pretty big.

Yes, there are good providers online that have things you can't get locally, especially if you like the old guns.  

I'm not speaking against local gun shops at all.  Say for a moment you want a nice M39, or un-issued SKS.  You won't find one locally.  You can always post on TGO to see if anyone has experience with a sight.

While I'm glad you got it worked out, if you write off buying firearms online because of this one transaction you're missing out pretty big.

There is a place for both. I look around online for unique guns, and to get a feel for the bottom end of pricing. This experience has only reinforced what premium I might be willing to pay my LGS. 

After much back and forth, the full refund was finally issued. 

Summarized; never do business with this company. And be careful ordering online. As some commented earlier, and I found out as well, some of these companies are just brokering transactions and never actually have the inventory in their possession. 

The internet has brought us in to some strange places!

There are many store fronts on the internet that don't actually inventory anything. When an oder comes it it is drop shipped directly from the maunfacturer many times and the store front never sees the actual product. I have found this to happen quit often. Even Amazon does it a lot......jmho

More and more internet retailers are including third party vendors, even Walmart has items online that are shipped by others.  I like to use their free pick-up at store feature but it's not available for third party, obviously, which is how I discovered what was going on.  I think they need to be more upfront about this, I don't like being shuffled off to companies which may have policies which I would not agree with.