This has been driving me nuts for weeks now. I sign out at the end of the day and the screen goes to the sign in screen, no problem, it's supposed to. The next day when I come to TGO, I'm already signed in and everything works fine,.Every time I leave and come back, I hit refresh to update everything but eventually some time during the day a refresh will sign me out and bring up the sign in screen. 

Most nights after closing everything out, I run CCleaner to get rid of cookies and even this doesn't log me out of TGO. This is more of an annoyance than anything else but anyone has any ideas that doesn't require a lot of computer knowledge, I'm open to suggestions.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chrome and 8.1. What puzzles me though is TGO is the only place I have a problem. 

Ok, I just logged onto 4 different forums, closed out the windows (red X upper right of screen) and ran CCleaner. When I went back to the same forums, I was still logged out of them all except for TGO.

Edited by xsubsailor
  • Administrator

Check your Chrome settings:

chrome://settings/

Is the "On Startup" option set to "Continue where you left off" by any chance?   If so, turn it to "Open New Tab Page" option and try clearing your session again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.