Chelsea Clinton: Now that Scalia’s Gone We Can Enact Gun Control

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tN1BzLBmxI

It's clear Clinton and Sanders will stack the Supreme Court with Anti-Constitutionalist Judicial Activists. Vote accordingly or your constitutional rights will suffer greatly.
  • Like 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tN1BzLBmxI

It's clear Clinton and Sanders will stack the Supreme Court with Anti-Constitutionalist Judicial Activists. Vote accordingly or your constitutional rights will suffer greatly.

Is it possible any sane gun owner and 2nd Amendment supporter could actually vote for Hillary?

• Like 1

Is it possible any sane gun owner and 2nd Amendment supporter could actually vote for Hillary?

I've seen a few on here that said before they vote Cruz or Trump, they'll vote Hillary. Just read the politics threads and you'll see. 

+1 Dolo...very fishy indeed.

And Yes JohnC..."we" can be our own worst enemies at times.

While I am not advocating "hoarding" nor inciting "panic buying", now might just well be a good time to consider what "you" will need in terms of shooting for the foreseeable future.

Change, and not the good kind, seems inevitable.

• Like 2

I've seen a few on here that said before they vote Cruz or Trump, they'll vote Hillary. Just read the politics threads and you'll see. 

Or stay at home and not vote. Of course they will be the first ones to "piss & moan" about loosing their rights.

:eek:  Scary, isn't it.

• Like 4
I have said it for years that "we" will do things out of spite like refuse to vote and now threaten to vote for Hillary if their chosen candidate isn't the nominee. People like that are not friends of the gun community or even a conservative.

I HATE Trump and would prefer Cruz but I will not do ANYTHING to help Hillary get into office because she is worse for me, and the country, than Trump ever will be. Some do not realize that or do not care about the ramifications.
  • Like 12

I will vote for who ever gets the nod on the Republican side.  I have learned a lot over the past month and it almost seems like our votes don't amount to a hill of beans anyway. Trump has gotten at least 3 mllion more votes than Cruz but still can't break that 50% level??????????? and all the back room deals going on with delegates makes me wonder just what is really going on??????? I bet if Trump goes to the convention with an even close number to what he needs and they do not give him the nod there will be riots in the streets across this country................jmho

• Like 4
  • Moderators

I have said it for years that "we" will do things out of spite like refuse to vote and now threaten to vote for Hillary if their chosen candidate isn't the nominee. People like that are not friends of the gun community or even a conservative.

I HATE Trump and would prefer Cruz but I will not do ANYTHING to help Hillary get into office because she is worse for me, and the country, than Trump ever will be. Some do not realize that or do not care about the ramifications.

Agreed