Badass Blades INC. Sharpening Services

Folks, what I am offering is Professional Precision Hand Sharpening done by me on my Wicked Edge Gen 3 Pro, I have purchased all accessories to handle any pocket knife and some fixed blades I assure you this will be the sharpest your knives will ever be,much sharper than any factory edge that I have personally ever seen  20160713_102155_zps7ra0ogyw.jpg

Up to 1000 Grit utility blade $12.00
Up to 1600 Grit Mirror Polish $17.00
Down to .5 Micron Mirror Polished $25.00 (insanely Mirror polished)

Chisel Ground blades, such as certain Emersons, add $5.00 to the total
Recure blades, $1.00 more to the total
Tanto Blades add $1.00 on top of fee
Blades longer than 4 inches add $1.00 per Inch

.5 Micron example

20160928_131632_zpsngzpts5t.jpg

20160426_072600_zpszzcgigda.jpg
1600 Grit
20160426_182513_zpsbqr6fzcs.jpg

20160512_134357_zpsza1k3y7u.jpg

image_zpsheni8ew1.jpeg

20160825_213103_zpsacovwc5x.jpg

These fees plus $7.00 for return Priority Mail shipping, these fees include Taxes that I will be paying as this is a Buisness

You can send payment with your knives, cash checks or money orders please make out to Badass Blades if a check is sent I will ship your knife once it clears, PM me for my shipping address

Edited by willis68
  • Like 1

If any of you are considering using willis for sharpening go for it.  I just received several knives that I had sent him and they are all razor sharp.  You will not be disappointed,

Edited by KahrMan
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I go offshore Sunday so I will resume taking knives in to sharpen when I return 4 to 5 weeks

Before the end of the year I plan on buying a Tormek T8 system, that is an awesome Swedish water cooled sharpening system that will allow me to do large blades that the Wicked Edge will never be able to do, with both systems I will be able to sharpen damn near everything 

Edited by willis68
  • Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you think you could prefer miracle surgery on a blade? I purchased a large Browning folder at a yard sale for $2.00.  The blade looks like they tried to sharpen it with an electric can opener.  If you are up for a challenge I'll send it to you for evaluation. It may not be worth the time to spend on it.

14 minutes ago, VERO1 said:

Do you think you could prefer miracle surgery on a blade? I purchased a large Browning folder at a yard sale for $2.00.  The blade looks like they tried to sharpen it with an electric can opener.  If you are up for a challenge I'll send it to you for evaluation. It may not be worth the time to spend on it.

Honestly, that would cost you more than you want to spend, send me a picture if it is worth it to you but since you said you only paid $2.00 I seriously doudt it 

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I have 9 more days offshore then I will be home, if any of you want a knife sharpened, let me know now and you can ship them to my home and I can get on them as soon as I get home, I have a lot of goodies for my Wicked Edge system waiting for me at home you will absolutely love what I will do for your knives!

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, zybysco said:

Have you sharpened any cheaper knives like Buck knives?  How does it hold up?

Buck knives hold up just fine, I have sharpened and mirror polished edges ranging from $15.00 to $3000.00 this Wicked Edge system can do them all justice

Edited by willis68
  • Like 1

I highly recommend having willis68 sharpen your knivesguys. I've had 2 done now, and not only do they come back from him razor sharp, but they stay that way for a long time. I run mine up and down a leather strop once or twice a week, and the edge stays wicked sharp. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Folks, that is one sheet of Phonebook paper from the White Pages, want to see if your knife is sharp, try what I did here with my Strider EDC Protech, my system truly takes sharpness to another level, all of my knives are this sharp and yours can be as well if you use my services

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a limit to blade length that you are able to sharpen?  My son is a chef and I thought it might be nice to occasionally have his professionally sharpened.  I have mainly bought him Shun blades.  Aren't they sharpened at a different angle than most knives?

1 hour ago, VERO1 said:

Is there a limit to blade length that you are able to sharpen?  My son is a chef and I thought it might be nice to occasionally have his professionally sharpened.  I have mainly bought him Shun blades.  Aren't they sharpened at a different angle than most knives?

I can do Chef knives as well 

So I sent Willis my ZT350 last week. While I don't abuse my knife, I also really don't spend a lot of time maintaining it. When I sent it to him the auto assist had stopped working and it wouldn't cut much of anything. Loose bale string was a nightmare, unless I could push it against something hard and saw on it there was no hope of cutting it. I really questioned why I even carried it every time I had to use it.

First, turn around time was impressive. Less than a week from Wyoming to Tennessee and back. When I opened the box today, aside from the worn finish I didn't think it was the same knife. Seriously, I thought he might've switched it with a new ZT he meant to ship to someone else. First off, he fixed the opener. I didn't ask him to, didn't expect him to, didn't even really remember it wasn't working. I just got used to the knife not assisting anymore. After fixing it, he sharpened it. I sent this knife back to ZT once to get refurbed, and the factory didn't do as nice of a job as Willis dos. It's like having a whole new knife. I grabbed some loose bale string, pulled it kind of snug and the weight of the knife was all it needed to cut through it. If I look real close, I think I can actually see my reflection in the edge of the blade. This may be the best money I've ever spent on any knife, and I intend to send a few more his way pretty soon. If you're on the fence about it, it's well worth the money. [emoji106]

• Like 3