Memphis area, Weaver V-3 Scope, 1-3x 20mm Dual-X Reticle, matte finish for sale, $75.  In great condition, includes picatinny rail mounts and scope rings.  let me know if you have any questions or need any more information.   It is now SOLD.

Scope2.JPG

Scope3.JPG

Scope1.JPG

Edited by TomUT07
reduced price

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Silvertn350
      Wanting to purchase a 22lf rifle . Something like a m&p-15 or Ruger 10-22 will consider others cash in hand for the right rifle and price . Can text me at(615) 853-3246 for faster response 
    • By tercel89
      I had this up for a little bit then took it down to keep it but I am selling/trading it now for sure. It's my Springfield Armory XD9 Sub Compact in 9mm . It comes with the factory case , the warranty papers and manual , 2 magazines one is 13 rd and the other is 16 rd with a factory grip sleeve. The factory test fired casing comes with it in the envelope showing a test fired date of 8-2014.  I am asking $350 or a trade for a Glock 22 Gen 3 . I am in Middle Tn between Ashland City and Clarksville. I can drive a reasobale way to meet a member for a sale or trade. Thanks for looking.

• By Grayfox54
      Its gone. 

I have 69 rounds of 7mm mauser 140gr FMJ ammo.  Headstamped F.M.E. CHILE with various dates in the 1970s. 
      This was left over from my late friend's estate. I did fire a few rounds to test a rifle that has already been sold. It shoots good.
      Well, it looks like I can't sell it or trade it, so I might as well just give it away.  If you want it, send me a PM and we'll arrange a meet. 
       FTF in the Memphis area. No shipping.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines