Memphis area, Weaver V-3 Scope, 1-3x 20mm Dual-X Reticle, matte finish for sale, $75.  In great condition, includes picatinny rail mounts and scope rings.  let me know if you have any questions or need any more information.   It is now SOLD.

Scope2.JPG

Scope3.JPG

Scope1.JPG

Edited by TomUT07
reduced price

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Rebels010
      Closed 

• By bud
      Looking for Remington 1100 Sporting 28 28 gauge for my dad for Christmas. 
      Seems the older ones came with 25" barrel with removable chokes, and seems the new ones have 27" barrel.
      Prefer one with removable chokes.
      Let me know what you've got or if you see one around local to Nashville area.
      May also be open to other 28 gauge shotguns. Semi auto.
      thanks tgo
    • By NickinTN
      Putting up for sale my Kriss Sphinx SDP Compact in Krypton green.  This is the version that has both aluminum lower and upper sections and a steel slide (other versions have a polymer lower/grip section).  Gun has the Modern Weapons System spring and extended firing pin kit installed as well as the rear sight. Gun functions and shoots flawlessly, if you know about the Sphinx guns the workmanship is top notch. This gun will come with a total of 6 mags ( 4 extra, comes with 2  from factory) and a Garrett Industries OWB holster (kydex outer, leather lined interior, really top notch holsters) as well as the factory hard case, grip panels and other accessories. 
      Feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions. 
      The only reason I have this one up for sale is that my LGS got my dream gun in and I need the $$ to make it mine! If that gun sells before this one does I'll pull the ad. 
      $800 for everything. 

Because someone is bound  to ask.... I would only consider trades for items that I could 1. Sell quickly and 2. Get at least $800 if not more for.  If you have something that fits that description shoot me a message. 

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines