What's your valuable survival skill?

I'm a pretty big mother####er and have a gun!
I'm pretty sure the rest will take care of itself! :D

I am 6'7" and over 3 bills, but what ever scrap I get in better be over in 5 minutes. At that point I will be having a heart attach and with no power, there will not be a defibrillator to bring me back.

I am 6'7" and over 3 bills, but what ever scrap I get in better be over in 5 minutes. At that point I will be having a heart attach and with no power, there will not be a defibrillator to bring me back.

Yeah, but there will be plenty of meat left over to make jerky.[emoji6]
Survival is all about perspective.
  • Like 2
I'd like to think I'm well rounded. I can build about anything from wood. Electrical, plumbing and have dabbled in solar. Mechanical minded and can operate just about any piece of machinery out there. I've never been in a real fight but I'm 6, 3" and 255 and I think I'd hold my own when hand to hand with the general population. I have excellent verbal skills (which doesn't translate to writing skill). So if I were to encounter a skeptical threat then I would most likely be able to change their mind about me or even manipulate them (if need be) to escape/survive. Edited by glowdotGlock

Being a well rounded individual is gonna be important. I'm a blacksmith, wood worker, logger, ASE mechanic, helicopter mechanic and motorcycle mechanic, and a martial artist. I'm also a draft horse farmer, shooter and I can butcher most game and livestock. The more basic homestead skills you have the better

Sent from behind the anvil

I volunteer to be Spot's lackey... 

• Like 1

I can offer my labor. I do have other skills but basic labor, no matter what for  is needed to accomplish most everything. When it comes time to defend a position then having a lot of trigger fingers available is a plus. All of us are potential fodder for the cannon........expendable at any moment. The point, I know, is survival but what if a situation called for your sacrifice to save your family? or the rest of the "community"? If someone is not willing to give the ultimate for all then I wouldn't want them in my band of survivors.