Suing Dollar General.

They sold me one of those evil dangerous $1 razor knifes, they didn't warn me not to cut anything towards my hand or warn me that a "RAZOR" knife was sharp. They are grosely negligent, those evil things should be banned. Only the police should have razor knives.

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/JMH42/media/DSCN3466_zpsxjk84hkg.jpg.html]DSCN3466_zpsxjk84hkg.jpg[/URL]

Dang! That's a good one. I think some Motrin 800 and water will fix you right up.

Washed it good and put some neosporin on it, I was overdue for a stupid stunt anyway. Used to lecture newby's at work about cutting something towards their hands.

Do I REALLY need to show what my poor thumb has been through?

Nevermind, I will go ahead an show off my war wounds. And I am doing it while waiting on my surgery to start.

Ok, I told myself I would not do this but there are plenty here who haven't seen it. BTW, these are separate incidents. I have also smashed my thumb to oblivion but no pictures of it but I did figure out how to sleep with my hand up in the air like a 3rd grader trying to get the teacher's attention.

My thumb met a very sharp knife and required a trip to the ER.
ec4c0fb7.jpg
2479c38e.jpg
96caac55.jpg
6e39539d.jpg
5ff54880.jpg

This one my thumb got sucked into a router bit and I decided I didn't need to go to the hospital even though I probably should have.
thumbday2-3.jpg
thumbday2-2.jpg

My poor thumb doesn't even look right and the skin grows all kinds of funky.

You need a smart knife, or is it you need to be smart WITH the knife.

Aw heck just sue them and add the manufacturer of what you were trying to cut too. It shouldn't have needed cutting and was probably bad for the environment!

Or suck it up, super glue it and think about it every time you pick up a knife from now on.
  • Like 2

Nevermind, I will go ahead an show off my war wounds. And I am doing it while waiting on my surgery to start.

Ok, I told myself I would not do this but there are plenty here who haven't seen it. BTW, these are separate incidents. I have also smashed my thumb to oblivion but no pictures of it but I did figure out how to sleep with my hand up in the air like a 3rd grader trying to get the teacher's attention.

You got me beat there by a long shot, i'm just glad I didn't need a stitch. I've had plenty of stitching in my lifetime, the worst in my face and nose but I would hate to have a stitch, well a novacain shot in the tip of a thumb or finger. Bought a pack of that sterile tape strips to pull it together, that's all it took for what I did so it would heal quicker.

Of course you are going to add a scar to your collection today, heal up soon, I bet you will feel better getting those hernia's fixed.

Edited by K191145
  • Like 1

This one my thumb got sucked into a router bit and I decided I didn't need to go to the hospital even though I probably should have.

My poor thumb doesn't even look right and the skin grows all kinds of funky.

AAAAAHHHH

Jeez man, between the hernias, the missing thumbs, helicopter crashes... you just need to stay indoors dressed like this

DUUMk.jpg

• Like 1

O.J. would be proud of you ... How do you cut your own hand.   I was a butcher and never cut myself :wall:  Put that on U-TUBE ya might get the Medal of Honor . 

I hope you don't handle explosives