celebrities threatening to leave. good riddance.

I don't care if you are a Democrat or Republican. If you threaten to leave this country if your party doesn't win.  To me, that is the same thing as renouncing citizenship. I know there is a formal process, but these celebrities that make such statements on TV/Radio are in short telling everyone that they don't have faith in the system\government and that they would rather leave.  To them, good riddance.  If my side doesn't win, I will remain here, hoping to work toward changes that I believe in. At the very least all the celebrities that claim they will move out of the country if one side doesn't win should, i would say be required, but it would be their choice.  I keep seeing posts about several celebrities threatening to leave.  They have the money and no one is forcing them to stay.    http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/03/02/celebrities-moving-to-can_n_9367494.html  They should be held to their statements.

Hell I will help them pack.

Exactly, it happens on both side,  normally one side is much louder but they make these threats just hoping to steer public opinion.  I want to see some of them actually leave while burning their passport as the gate hits them in the ass.

People on the right said the same thing about Oblamo, but my opinion is to tell them not to let the door hit them where the good Lord split them! :)

I've never heard one republican say that. Ever.
It may be that they just move left when they lose,
Libs galore though.

they will not leave, they all are just a bunch of hot air.  i say to them and the people that hate it here,,, leave.  not hard to understand, just leave.   i have lived in several different nations over the years, third world, second world, and first world.  i tell you there is no place like home.  we have got it good here.  i can go anywhere in american and drink the tap water and not end up in the e.r. three hours later.  my power stays on 24/7, not out four hours plus each day.   i can walk outside my house and not get shot, kidnap, or blown up.   so to the a$$ hats that don't like it here, just leave.

• Like 2

they will not leave, they all are just a bunch of hot air.  i say to them and the people that hate it here,,, leave.  not hard to understand, just leave.   i have lived in several different nations over the years, third world, second world, and first world.  i tell you there is no place like home (TN).  we have got it good here.  i can go anywhere in american and drink the tap water and not end up in the e.r. three hours later (Michigan).  my power stays on 24/7, not out four hours plus each day (California).   i can walk outside my house and not get shot (Chicago), kidnap (TX Border Town), or blown up (Boston).   so to the a$$ hats that don't like it here, just leave.

Sorry, just had to :devil: ; but I get what you're saying and I agree.

• Like 1

I've never heard one republican say that. Ever.
It may be that they just move left when they lose,
Libs galore though.

Apparently, Mark Levin recently claimed he would leave if Trump won. I heard that on the Phil Valentine show shortly after you posted this.

Evidently all those so called celebrities think anyone would miss them if they did leave!!!!  I damn sure would not for one. They must really think all the people like them ot something. There are real celebrities and then there a re Tinsel Town CLOWNS and these that are talking about leaving are all in the CLOWN catagory...................jmho

• Like 1

Apparently, Mark Levin recently claimed he would leave if Trump won. I heard that on the Phil Valentine show shortly after you posted this.

You heard Levin say that?

I turned off Phil and put on NPR, Hahahaha, just kidding but I did switch to music. I'm sick of talk radio these days. but I do like Phil and Levin.
  • Like 1

Quit worrying about it. Almost no one does anything that they say they will do any more. Especially a bunch of sissy liberals.

I'm not worrying about it, I know they're full of it. Been waiting for 16 years for Alec Baldwin to leave after he said he would if Bush won.