Amber alert for missing Tn. girl

The latest stuff says he used to have custody of her. It also has been said he has bought food and clothes that a kid would like. In the video he does not look concerned that sh ed might run from him. He is unloading drinks from the bottom front of the cart while she stands at the back of the cart. I think there is more to this than we know. I am not going to pass judgement yet but you bet if I see him i will follow him until the cops can catch him and straighten it out.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I hope you're right but I don't believe so.  People who genuinely care about a child's welfare will involve social services and cops.  If this guy had a legitimate issue, that's what he would have done.  

Good people do not snatch up kids and vanish like a fart in the wind.  

If anyone ever sees this little one alive again it will surprise me.  God, I really want to be surprised, but when it comes to the hearts of men, I'm not surprised much any more.  

• Like 1

I truly hope that child hasn't been abused - sexually or otherwise.  The uncle purchased a bikini, lipstick and make-up for her which makes me very uncomfortable.

You know they will lock that creep up away from the general population.

You know they will lock that creep up away from the general population.

That's too bad.  Gen-pop has the best pedophile rehabilitation program on earth.  

Nothing rehabilitates a pervert like getting their head smashed in against one of them stainless steel toilets or a good ole-fashioned 12 man circle donkey stomp.

Edited by Caster
I've been doing a little digging and reading what people who know the family are saying, and I'm not convinced this guy had some sinister motive behind taking his niece.

It appears as though he did break the law when taking her, but until proven otherwise, I'm thinking that he thought what he was doing was in the best interest of the child. Based on almost everything I've been able to find, much of the girl's family is plain white trash, which is why he had custody of her to begin with.

I'm not ready to cut his nuts off and feed 'em to him, just yet. Edited by TripleDigitRide
  • Like 3

I've been doing a little digging and reading what people who know the family are saying, and I'm not convinced this guy had some sinister motive behind taking his niece.

It appears as though he did break the law when taking her, but until proven otherwise, I'm thinking that he thought what he was doing was in the best interest of the child. Based on almost everything I've been able to find, much of the girl's family is plain white trash, which is why he had custody of her to begin with.

I'm not ready to cut his nuts off and feed 'em to him, just yet.

Buying the bikini and makeup is somewhat suspicious isn't it? That's not exactly what you would buy for an 8 year old girl. There's not any swimming pools around and sorry if i'm old fashion but lipstick and makeup are not for little kids.

Buying the bikini and makeup is somewhat suspicious isn't it? That's not exactly what you would buy for an 8 year old girl. There's not any swimming pools around and sorry if i'm old fashion but lipstick and makeup are not for little kids.

I definitely didn't allowed my daughter to wear a bikini or makeup at that age, but she had no shortage of friends who's parents clearly didn't have an issue with it. He could have taken her camping in an area where there was some sorta body of water for swimming. Who knows, but the things I was reading has me on the fence. I'm sure more details will come out eventually.

I definitely didn't allowed my daughter to wear a bikini or makeup at that age, but she had no shortage of friends who's parents clearly didn't have an issue with it. He could have taken her camping in an area where there was some sorta body of water for swimming. Who knows, but the things I was reading has me on the fence. I'm sure more details will come out eventually.

They will know soon enough if she was abused, then they will report the additional charges if she was. I do think you may be right about the rest of her family.

Thumbs up to the property owners who found them.

• Like 1