George Zimmerman is selling his gun

Description and GunBroker link below. 

Description for Item # 558112068   transparentcorner_topright.gif

Prospective bidders, I am honored and humbled to announce the sale of an American Firearm Icon. The firearm for sale is the firearm that was used to defend my life and end the brutal attack from Trayvon Martin on 2/26/2012. The gun is a Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm. It has recently been returned to me by the Department of Justice. The pistol currently has the case number written on it in silver permanent marker. Many have expressed interest in owning and displaying the firearm including The Smithsonian Museum in Washington D.C. This is a piece of American History. It has been featured in several publications and in current University text books. Offers to purchase the Firearm have been received; however, the offers were to use the gun in a fashion I did not feel comfortable with. The firearm is fully functional as the attempts by the Department of Justice on behalf of B. Hussein Obama to render the firearm inoperable were thwarted by my phenomenal Defense Attorney. I recognize the purchaser's ownership and right to do with the firearm as they wish. The purchaser is guaranteed validity and authenticity of the firearm. On this day, 5/11/2016 exactly one year after the shooting attempt to end my life by BLM sympathizer Matthew Apperson I am proud to announce that a portion of the proceeds will be used to: fight BLM violence against Law Enforcement officers, ensure the demise of Angela Correy's persecution career and Hillary Clinton's anti-firearm rhetoric. Now is your opportunity to own a piece of American History. Good Luck. Your friend, George M. Zimmerman ~Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum~

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=558112068

Looks like somebody has some money problems they are trying to fix. Thing is, there's someone out there who will pay big money for it, there's always a few. Just saw this on the news, you know the media will eat this up. Owned one Kel Tec many years ago when they first came out, the little .32acp. Please don't ask why, I sold it shortly after to a local LEO to put in an ankle holster for a backup. They seem fragile to me and they don't have a good reputation and I have no desire to own another of any model or caliber.

I find no fault in this. If I had a $350 gun that I could sell for >$5,000 I'd do it in a heartbeat. :)

Financially, I agree. This cat needs to just ride off into the sunset though. The courts ruled it was a good shoot, that doesn't mean you have free reign to gloat about it and be free of the reprocussions
  • Like 1

The auction was to start at 11 but looks like it's been pulled. Was hoping to watch the idiots bid

Sent from my LG-ls990 using Tapatalk

I wonder if he cleared this with GunBroker first.  Maybe he was in violation of their terms of service?

Financially, I agree. This cat needs to just ride off into the sunset though. The courts ruled it was a good shoot, that doesn't mean you have free reign to gloat about it and be free of the reprocussions

Hardly think he has been free of repercussions. Are you kidding me?  This guy has been ruined from the get go. Hope none of the people in this thread ever end up in a good shoot only to have every detail of their life, driving record, phone calls, family squabbles, etc. lived out on forums, social media, and the news media.

I have no opinion on George as that case is closed, but it seems like the people that need to ride off into the sunset are the people that feel the need to passionately discuss every minute detail of George Zimmerman.  :bored:

• Like 2
He made quite sure he stayed in the media for a good while with no outside help. Sorry, but if that all happened to me I would do my absolute best to make sure I stayed out of headlines. Selling the pistol that killed a famous gangster, say Bonnie and Clyde, sure that's historic. Selling a pistol used in a self defense shooting is just bad taste to say the least. Forgive me for not feeling sorry for a man that goes out of his way to draw attention to himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by KKing
  • Like 8

I'm sure that he didn't break any gunbroker rules, but I can assure you they pulled the auction because of the negative attention it pulled in.  Imagine how many liberals had never heard of gunbroker before this stupid stunt, now half a million people have a specific website to target when the next gun control debate hits the front lines.

• Like 2

I'm sure that he didn't break any gunbroker rules, but I can assure you they pulled the auction because of the negative attention it pulled in.  Imagine how many liberals had never heard of gunbroker before this stupid stunt, now half a million people have a specific website to target when the next gun control debate hits the front lines.

Exactly. If he did sell it on there, the media coverage would focus on how easy it is to buy/sell guns online. There would be no mention of FFL transfer requirements and the background check requirements.

NO SALE!!!! Now George Zimmerman...stick it where the sun don't shine!

Dave

I would like to have seen it go somewhere public so we can see how much a libtard is willing to pay for it so they can torch it on a youtube video.

Oh holy crap we need to buy this thing, could you imagine the $$$ we could make from advertising and copyrighting that?  DAMNIT why didn't I contact the seller before they yanked the auction.

• Like 1

GunBroker said they pulled it because they wanted nothing to do with this.  

Can you imagine running GB, walking in this morning and seeing that on the news?  I would have went out of my way to make an elaborate display/clip of not no, but F*** no for the media people to use.

• Like 2