Upgrade Quirks

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, tercel89 said:

I still cant find anywhere on here that I can plug in my Paypal to renew my Benefactor membership .

This was mentioned in another thread.  The new software changed how it interacts with PayPal which required me to sign up with a new PayPal service.  Until they approve it, TGO won't be able to accept it.

Stripe payments are working fine right now.

20 minutes ago, TGO David said:

This was mentioned in another thread.  The new software changed how it interacts with PayPal which required me to sign up with a new PayPal service.  Until they approve it, TGO won't be able to accept it.

Stripe payments are working fine right now.

Ok thanks for the information.

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, Mud Bug jr said:

I have a question I just had to do the password reset to get back in and  now it is saying I can upgrade to benefactor when I did that about a month and a half ago for a 6 month run. Whats up with that?

Don't know but in the Admin area you are listed as a Benefactor member.  I'm not sure why it's not showing up in the forum, but I will dig deeper.

I had to create a new account because I couldn't log in. I tried to reset my password with no luck. Tried the other option with no luck. 

I'm fine using this profile until you have enough time to fix my original.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Erik88Version2 said:

I had to create a new account because I couldn't log in. I tried to reset my password with no luck. Tried the other option with no luck. 

I'm fine using this profile until you have enough time to fix my original.

You could have just used the Contact form to send me an email and I would have reset the password.

8 minutes ago, TGO David said:

You could have just used the Contact form to send me an email and I would have reset the password.

I actually tried that several times. It must not be going through.

Thanks for the help though.

I have as well. I have another problem had to reset again to get back here. This has reactivated an account from 2007 that was lost way back when. I can't get my up to date one to come up. The one where I have my benefactor and over a thousand post that only took me 8 years lol. how can I get back the one I've been using if I get pushed out again my email is Homespec1@comcast.net. I had to go through a ton to get back here on this very old account. Thanks

You're pay message isn't displaying properly.  Problem with fonts and colors.  It appears this way in both Safari and Firefox.  The last sentence doesn't even show up at all unless highlighted.  

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-16%20at%207.43.0

It also sucks that it takes up half the screen and I can't see anything but ads without scrolling.  But if thats your intention, I understand. 

Edited by Capbyrd

Is there a way to disable the push notifications?  In Firefox it pops up every time I login.  If I accept it then FF will store it in the list of sites which are allowed to send notifications where you can then block it.  This however, requires permanently storing the website address in your browser setting.  If using private browsing then it must be set every time you log in.

• Administrator

Guys let's start new threads for new issues.  Right now there's no way anyone else can benefit without reading through pages and pages of material when all of this stuff is being dumped into one thread.