My new toy to add to the collection

So I have to brag on my wife a bit! I have been wanting a SIG SAUER P320 for a while but been putting it off due to the price.I decided to sell one of my other pistols to help fund my new one. I sold my Taurus and was going to just save up the rest. Well I when i got home today from selling the Taurus My wife walked up and handed me the rest of the cash( she hides money around the house worse than squirrels hide nuts) for my new SIG and said "I know its the one you have wanted for a while, go and get it !!!!" I was completely floored so i drove straight to the gun store and was like a kid in a candy shop ......

now all that is left is to put in the trigger time and break it in well.

IMG_1053.JPG

• Like 4
Just now, smokin45 said:

I bought my sig 228 years ago and love it. My son bought the 320 and I like it as much as the 228.

i have always owned glocks and M&P's but i have a liked every sig i have ever shot but never owned one because i have never been a big hammer fired pistol guy with the exception of 1911's.

so when i saw that sig made a striker fired pistol it was like my prayers were answered buy the sig gods lol. 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, TripleDigitRide said:

Congrats! How 'bout how easy it is to rack the slide? 

My wife has a 320 compact 9mm. For her the slide is easier than her shield 9mm. We did get the small grip module and with that she really shoots it well.

After roughly 1k rnds tell gun has been fawless. My only complaint is that she now wants trijicon HD sights added... 

• Like 1

Good choice. I have fired 550 rounds through my P320 Compact and with no failures at all. For me, the 124 grain bullet is better than the 115 grain. I have fired a variety of handguns, including the Glock 19, and I get a better grip and am more accurate with my P320 that any other handgun I have shot so far.

• Like 2

I was going to ask if she could swing by my house and squirrel away some cash?  Very nice gun, I looked at one the other day, but also put it back do to lack of squirrel activity. 

• Like 1