6.5 Creedmoor AR?

Anyone built one? I've got a little bit in my gun fund and am looking hard at one of these. Was looking at a F-1 Firearms upper/lower and BCG, a Luth-AR stock and a Ballistic Advantage barrel. Kind of undecided after that. Any suggestions?

3 hours ago, Major Kong said:

Fitty I just finished watching your Precision Rifle series. Seriously incredible work man. Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

No problem bud...I like sharing knowledge and making videos. I have a 20" fluted Lilja 6.5cm barrel that will be here this Thursday and Im going to build another upper and compare it to the Christensen Arms carbon fiber barrel. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, mikegideon said:

BTW Fred,

I'm with Fitty on lapping the upper receiver and bedding the barrel. I have done that on several rifles. All indications is that it improves accuracy. I just use Blue Loctite for the bedding compound.,

I'm on board, I just need to talk Fitty into renting me that lapping tool he made :)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dolomite_supafly said:

Or you could bring it out and we will square the upper up on my lathe. 

Perfect, it's been too long since I've been to Dolomite-land. I should have the upper soon- I'll give you a shout. Thanks.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Major Kong said:

Looks nice. Care to share the details? Is that a Vortex Razor on top?

Sure.  Basics are:

Mega Receiver Set / Proof Research 24" Barrel / Geissele SSA-E trigger / JP BCG / Vortex Razor Gen I / American Rifle Company QD Mount

• Like 1
7 hours ago, leftyk82 said:

Sure.  Basics are:

Mega Receiver Set / Proof Research 24" Barrel / Geissele SSA-E trigger / JP BCG / Vortex Razor Gen I / American Rifle Company QD Mount

That's a really nice setup. How do you like the Proof Research barrel?

On May 19, 2016 at 9:34 AM, leftyk82 said:

Sure.  Basics are:

Proof is definitely the way to go...Im super jelly  lol

Maybe Proof will want to participate in my 6.5cm barrel comparison series.......