TGO T-SHIRTS NOW AVAILABLE! TIME LIMITED OFFER!

• Administrator

You asked for it... HERE IT IS!!

Just in time for Summer, we are making available for order for the next 21 days these high-quality T-Shirts with the TGO logo on the left-front breast area and a variation on our popular "Shall Not Be Infringed" decal design on the back, with words from the Tennessee State Constitution reaffirming the citizen's right to be armed for their common defense.

These are available via Teespring and come in Black, Grey, Olive Drab and even Pink (for the ladies).

>>> ORDER YOURS HERE <<<

tgo-shall-not-be-infringed-shirt-front.jtgo-shall-not-be-infringed-shirt-back.jp

• Like 9

I'm in!

I got 2, but is there anyway for these to be available in the future? Reason I ask is, I am tall and really a tall size is ideal, but sometimes get by with a standard size, just depends on how the shirt is made. Tall sizes weren't available on this and usually aren't available on much of anything.

Edited by nightrunner
  • Like 2
  • Administrator

Thanks for the orders, guys.  We make very little profit on these because of Teespring's margins, but you all have been asking for shirts so this is the best way for me to provide them.  If response is good, we'll offer more shirts in the future.  If response isn't good, well... I'll refer back to this thread when people ask us to make shirts.

:)

• Like 2
  • Administrator
48 minutes ago, Grand Torino said:

Done....now I just need a cool ball cap.:)

I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a place that will do embroidery on demand and complete order fulfillment.  If you know of one, let me know.

• Like 2

Check out T&P Embroidery, Tullahoma   931 455-8264    He does our hats and some of our shirts for Honor Flight of Middle Tennessee  HAs design capability, copy your design and multiple, computer controlled  machines to put out a quality product.   My avatar is our logo on our items but he can do more intricate work too 

1 hour ago, TGO David said:

We make very little profit on these because of Teespring's margins

How much profit are you looking to turn?  I found a site that can do polo shirts using Under Armour brand for about $40 a pop if we order more than 12.  Add, say, $10 for the site, and it comes out to ~$50 after shipping to the members.  While it would be a bit pricey, I've had UA polo shirts that have lasted long enough to make it well worth the money.  I think the TGO logo would look slick on them.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, btq96r said:

How much profit are you looking to turn?

I don't know... how much money do you want to make at work? :)

The wider the margin, the more things we get to do in the future and the easier it is to pay TGO's light bills.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TGO David said:

I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a place that will do embroidery on demand and complete order fulfillment.  If you know of one, let me know.

There are a few places around here that do that, the post keeps them in business, we have ball caps, t-shirts, ascots and banners made often enough..  Let me know what you want done, price range and stuff and I can do the leg work for you. 

• Like 1
  • Administrator

I've got an idea forming up for another shirt design later.  Maybe we can do these quarterly or something.  Do two runs of t-shirts in the warmer weather, long sleeve T's for the cooler weather and hoodies / sweat shirts for the cold weather.

• Like 7