TGO T-SHIRTS NOW AVAILABLE! TIME LIMITED OFFER!

7CBCC464-31F1-4C10-A75E-EA85E6780A3A_zpse0wuie6i.jpg

Got my two today , one for me and one for my son. A little disappointed in angle placement and colors but hey ; if we're not seen together guess it ok....

If you're unsatisfied I'd contact them. There is an option to upload photos with your complaint. You can attach that one, and I bet they'll reprint.

• Like 2
  • Administrator

Man, I really hate that they got the angle wrong on some of the artwork.  That's just complete lack of quality control on their part. :(

Please let them know so that they can fix it for you!   I'll be contacting them as well to express my displeasure about this.

Some of you were way luckier than me.

I got the same shipping notice for 6/13-6/20, but went ahead and emailed yesterday to see why I had no tracking info yet.

Their reply says my order also got messed up, but their diligent quality control team caught the error, corrected the artwork, and ordered a replacement for me "AT NO ADDITIONAL COST" (which I thought was funny and very nice of them NOT to charge me extra for getting my order right the 2nd time).

They must be really good at what they do, because the replacement they promised yesterday is supposed to arrive sometime between today and Monday (I'm gonna hold my breath until that comes true, LOL). 

No worries though, mistakes happen, but based on my experience and some others on here, I don't think TeeSpring is ready for prime time. At least they caught the error instead of me, which makes me luckier than some of you. Plus, I have a clean shirt or 2 to wear in the meantime.

I was the first to answer David's original post and probably the last to get one, got the notification but it might be July before I see mine.

front.jpg?v=2016-06-06-03-07

TGO Shall Not Be Infringed T-Shirt

Expected Arrival: Mon, Jun 27 — Fri, Jul 8

5 minutes ago, Rightwinger said:

I was the first to answer David's original post and probably the last to get one, got the notification but it might be July before I see mine.

front.jpg?v=2016-06-06-03-07

TGO Shall Not Be Infringed T-Shirt

Expected Arrival: Mon, Jun 27 — Fri, Jul 8

I don't have mine yet. Just this evening it made it to Memphis according to the tracking number and was evidently handed over from DHL to USPS. I might get it eventually.

Edited by nightrunner
Clarification
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Sidecarist said:

My shirts arrived yesterday.  They look great.

Thanks!

Wow, you really did get the last of them.

I won't be able to get anymore unless we get Tall sizes. These shrunk up too short for me after two washings.

Wow, you really did get the last of them.

I won't be able to get anymore unless we get Tall sizes. These shrunk up too short for me after two washings.

Yeah I'm in the same boat. My logo was also crooked but they are sending me another. The shirt fit great before I washed it but afterwards it's just about too short to wear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Administrator
11 minutes ago, SWJewellTN said:

Well, I finally got mine yesterday. My 3XL is more like 2XL, and I hold no hope that it will accommodate my height after a washing. :(

:(

My 2XL was accurately sized.  Have you contacted them to see if they offer a size up, or perhaps could print that design on a different brand such as Gildan or Haynes?  I know those two tend to run a little large.

4 minutes ago, TGO David said:

:(

My 2XL was accurately sized.  Have you contacted them to see if they offer a size up, or perhaps could print that design on a different brand such as Gildan or Haynes?  I know those two tend to run a little large.

No, I just got it yesterday after all. They also make it clear that they do these in runs, so I'm skeptical they would do one shirt for just little old me. I ordered a camping shirt for my wife and it was way small too. :shrug:

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, SWJewellTN said:

No, I just got it yesterday after all. They also make it clear that they do these in runs, so I'm skeptical they would do one shirt for just little old me. I ordered a camping shirt for my wife and it was way small too. :shrug:

They have corrected printing errors for several folks so I wouldn't give up hope that they would run another one or two for you if the sizes are too small.

47 minutes ago, TGO David said:

They have corrected printing errors for several folks so I wouldn't give up hope that they would run another one or two for you if the sizes are too small.

I tried to call them but they take no incoming calls, so I chatted with them. I was told that they cannot print the design on another shirt, and they acknowledged that the shirts run small. I guess we are expected to know that already since it's not disclosed. They offered me store credit, but that's useless when then the shirts run small and I'm both big and tall. After I gave push-back they abruptly issued me a refund and told me to donate the shirt somewhere.