PayPal Active Again!

• Administrator

If you have been wanting to buy a Benefactor membership or renew one using PayPal, I have good news for you.  We are once again able to process PayPal payments!   This feature was not working properly after our forum software upgrade, but has been corrected.

Please head over to the TGO Store [link here] for anything you might need, including Benefactor memberships.

As a note, we still accept credit card payments via Stripe, so you once again have two options! :)

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I have been trying to purchase a 6 month premium Benefactor membership for the last week.  I have tried on both my mac pro, droid, iPhone, and desktop at work (dell i think).  When I click add to cart it just gets stuck.  The circle still rotates as if its trying to do something but never does.  Not a tech guy so don't know how else to describe it lol.

• Like 1
  • Administrator

Hmmm... only one other person reported this behavior in the past and it resolved itself without any intervention on my part.  Have you tried it with the Stripe option versus Paypal?  That would tell me if its a server issue or a Paypal issue.

I can't get it to work for me either. Tried on my desktop Mac as well as my iPad and iPhone. All i get is the swirling circle. When I click on add it to my cart the wheel starts spinning and nothing happens. No option to choose between Paypal or Stripe. 

• Administrator

Guys, I honestly don't know how to reproduce the problem you are having.  We're still seeing folks purchase stickers, Benefactor memberships, and a whole ton of the stainless steel tumblers recently via PayPal and Stripe both.  This leads me to think maybe this is a client-side issue (your browser maybe) that is causing the problem and those are pretty difficult for me to troubleshoot.

Check this link and see if you spot anything in your shopping cart:

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/store/cart/

If you do, maybe you have a pop-up browser or some other plugin that is causing your web browser not to refresh content when you add items to the shopping cart?