Is there a way to get the full website still?

On the old system I could scroll to the bottom and got to the full website? Is this no longer an option? If not is there a way to manually enter an address in the subject line to get you there. I can't use this new system and really don't want to stop using the site from my mobile phone as that is where I primarily use it, but if there is no way then oh well I guess.

• Like 1

I tried searching for ways to use the old website but it didn't come up. Sorry for not knowing but I am not very computer literate buddy boy. I will adjust to the new look. I wasn't trying to start a "who is the alpha conversation". Just wanted to know if there was a button for the full site as before on the bottom of the page. Mods please close this thread.

48 minutes ago, JKGlock17 said:

I tried searching for ways to use the old website but it didn't come up. Sorry for not knowing but I am not very computer literate buddy boy. I will adjust to the new look. I wasn't trying to start a "who is the alpha conversation". Just wanted to know if there was a button for the full site as before on the bottom of the page. Mods please close this thread.

If by old site you mean the way it looked before the upgrade I'm afraid you can't.  Once the site's software is upgraded you have one of two versions, with light or darker views each, the mobile version (less brown on the outsides) and the regular full site version.

• Administrator
4 hours ago, JKGlock17 said:

I wasn't trying to start a "who is the alpha conversation". 

There was no "who is the alpha" conversation taking place.  You asked a question that has been answered a few times already.  Your fellow members even provided a link back to one of them.