Trader Feedback Update 5/24/16

• Administrator

I have just installed the latest version of the Trader Feedback system.  It provides some really nice improvements that some of you have been asking about lately.

• New Feedback information next to posts
  • New Feedback information in the hovercard
  • New Feedback information on user profiles
  • New 'Add Feedback' button on user profiles

When viewing a thread, you can now see a person's feedback rating beneath their name in their posts:

ipb4_traderfeedback_01.png

And when viewing their profile page you will see the same.

ipb4_traderfeedback_01.png

Lastly you can also see it by hovering over their name in some places on the forum where their "hovercard" will show up.

ipb4_traderfeedback_03.png

Clicking on the feedback card will take you to their Feedback page within their profile where you will see the detailed entries for the remarks left by people they have done business with on TGO. :)

*** None of these features are available via Tapatalk ***

• Administrator

Folks, I am changing it so that the feedback score only shows beneath your name in posts inside the Trading post forums.   On all others it will not be shown.  Just seems to make more sense to me and cleans up the interface a little.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, TGO David said:

Folks, I am changing it so that the feedback score only shows beneath your name in posts inside the Trading post forums.   On all others it will not be shown.  Just seems to make more sense to me and cleans up the interface a little.

Very nice! Seemed kinda like a neon sign, at least on the mobile version.

• Moderators
9 hours ago, TGO David said:

David with all the new abilities of the forum is it possible to show location of a seller when in the classifieds section while viewing from a mobile device? Great work on the upgrade. 

29 minutes ago, ggwilde said:

David with all the new abilities of the forum is it possible to show location of a seller when in the classifieds section while viewing from a mobile device? Great work on the upgrade. 

All you have to do is click on the sellers name.  Their profile info shows the location.  

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Hozzie said:

All you have to do is click on the sellers name.  Their profile info shows the location.  

Thanks Hozzie. I know we can do that.  Just thought it would be nice if in mobile it somehow showed location like it does on PC.  No biggie either way.  I like to look at everything.  Just hate when I click and it's in Memphis.  Haha 

• Administrator
3 hours ago, ggwilde said:

I will check into this.   A new version of IPBoard was released yesterday so I don't know what it changes yet.  If this is not already included, I'll see what I can do to add it.  Right now I am just giving the new version a few days to "bake" before I adopt it here.

• Moderators
8 hours ago, TGO David said:

I will check into this.   A new version of IPBoard was released yesterday so I don't know what it changes yet.  If this is not already included, I'll see what I can do to add it.  Right now I am just giving the new version a few days to "bake" before I adopt it here.

I understand the "baking" completely.  No biggie but thought it would be handy if it was something easily done.  Not worth a lot of time or effort.  Thx for a great forum.