Sign in to follow this  
kb4ns

DDLES "Shocker" Pictogram Dedicated 9mm Lower Receiver

For sale:

DDLES (Double Diamond LE Supply) dedicated 9mm stripped AR lower receiver. This one is a bit unusual though. Instead of the usual SAFE/SEMI/AUTO markings, it has pictograms of hands indicating peace, middle finger, and "the shocker." (If you're not familiar with "the shocker" I would be careful googling it while at work).

My original plan was to build an SBR on this lower, but it took the better part of a year to come in when I ordered it in 2013. I don't think their lawyers were fond of these particular pictograms, so you had to special order them (and wait freaking forever). DDLES has since turned into some other company and I don't believe you can get the "shocker" lowers anymore.

It takes standard Colt pattern mags. It's new, never been built upon. These 9mm lowers were known for functioning extremely well.

Asking $350 which is about what I have in it w/ shipping and transfer. Shipping might can be arranged at buyer's expense, but we'll have to stay within the laws.

FullSizeRender_zps3v16wluh.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpspmsyk5mt.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpsoemvjcpp.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpsonxmvjc6.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpsopexzxeu.jpg

Edited by kb4ns
  • Like 5

These are a bit of a rare bird. DDLES was notorious for being extremely slow (and for not filling a ton of orders).

I was lucky enough to have a couple Glock lowers and I will say that the quality was great. There weren't a ton of them in the wild, ultimately... this particular variety probably has even fewer out there. Odds aren't great that you'll see something like this again.

Free bump and neat item!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TNman207
      CZ 75 B Compact – All Steel
      FOR SALE - $1,050 (no trades) - price firm
      * Completely customized by Cajun Gun Works with “CGW” engraved on the frame
      * 10x Barrel Bushing for increased accuracy
      * Defensive Carry Package (SA measured at 3.25 lbs.)
      * TPU57CZ07 Fully Adjustable Rear Sight w/ Fiber Optic Front
      * LOK G-10 Palm Swell + Black Aluminum Grips. Pistol ergonomics are superb. Fits my hand like a glove
      * Stainless Steel Guide Rod
      * Five (5) mags
      * Hard Chromed Barrel
      * This is not the aluminum alloy frame found on the PCR. This is the all steel version with a weight of 32.8 oz.
      Less than 500 rounds fired – Purchased in August 2019 – in excellent condition. This is an excellent deal on a quality pistol that shoots like a dream. Just money issues have led me to sell my beautiful CZ.
      Acceptable forms of payment include cash (if sold locally), bank certified check, or USPS money order. Prefer to sell to buyer local to Lebanon, TN. If asked to ship, buyer pays $35 shipping charges and it will ship to an FFL dealer.
      Local buyers must be age 21 or older and present a valid TN, or valid TN Carry Permit. For prompt responses, Email: tnman207@gmail.com for quickest reply.

• By pops572
      Excellent condition bi tone 9mm with Trijicon HD night sights. 1 10 rd 1 15 rd mag. $650 cash or trade 9mm pistols only. 

• By corerftech
      Good afternoon this fine Sunday. 
      Selling a " USED TWICE" ATN X-Sight II HD Day/Night Digital NightVision scope. Literally USED TWICE.
      Has only been used on an air rifle (Hatsan AT44-22 cal) for ratting/mice 
      I had an opportuinty to use a Pulsar Thermal and have decided that I need to liquidate a couple of items to make way for a Thermal.
      I own two ATN's, lowest use is to go to a new home, making way for Thermal Spot/NV shoot combo use.

The Scope comes complete with original box, all docs, its IR850 Illuminator, lens cap, sun shield, carry bag for protection, etc. (As sold from ATN new)
      I have only used it with the USB power option. I would sell it with a short specialized (special end config) USB cable to power it from a battery bank. 
      I will also leave in it the SD card for recording. This scope streams to iPod/Ipad/Android and is remote controllable by phone (as do most NV/Thermal scopes now).
      Any 2A USB battery bank that fits your ergonomics will perform perfectly. I use a 30,000 and last night it ran from 8 PM till 2 AM continuous in night mode with WiFi/GPS, etc all options on during hunt and the battery never dipped even one bar. 10000 mAh is perfect, just make sure its a 2A port. A 1A port will run it in day mode perfectly but extra power (1.1A) is needed during night mode. Alternately use Lithium AA for internal batteries or other AA substitute batteries.
      The IR850 Ill. is CR123 powered requiring 2. I am still on the original 2 batts sent from factory. A measure of how little this unit has ben run. My son and I have identical PCP rifles and one of us now needs a THERMAL to destroy the rat and mouse population in TN nightly.

No defects (no idiot marks, finger prints, nothing, its cosmetically and functionally perfect), no warranty issues, it is perfect and I believe it may still be in factory warranty. This is a lose money proposition for me as the price has dropped since purchase and also the Thermal is about 10X cost (but worth every penny).

Of course its rated for like a 416 Weatherby Mag for recoil survival so you can and should add it to any CF rifle you desire for similar performance. It hosts quick change ability with Picatinny mounting and it has software presets for MULTIPLE firearms. Swap and have perfect return to zero. Yes it does work. As well, it takes about 3-4 shots to zero if needed with the "one shot zero" feature. Used it last night after gun changes and it was 4 shots for confidence to put the bullet where it belongs. Holds zero exceptionally well, exceptionally. There are more advanced ATN sights but they are significantly more money and if your getting started, this is THE scope to have.

Asking $420 Shipped inside TN.

PM or email for pics. 

PS..... If you have NOT taken 60-125 yard shots on rats hugging trees (or other vermin) with a PCP air rifle (22/25 cal) at night, then you haven't lived! PCP rifles are RIDICULOUSLY accurate (postage stamp groups at 60-75 yards at WORST) and head shots are what is required to keep up with the Joneses and keep it very interesting. It is HOURS of incredible SILENT shooting in total darkness with an unlimited game supply, no laws being broken and helping everyone in TN be rid of invasive rodents.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines