White House: Obama ‘Profoundly Frustrated’ — Ready For More Executive Action On Gun Control

• Authorized Vendor

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/21/white-house-obama-profoundly-frustrated-ready-executive-action-guns/

White House press secretary Josh Earnest revealed that Obama was “profoundly frustrated” after Senate Republicans again blocked anti-gun legislation.

Earnest suggested that the president would again turn to executive authority to try and enact gun control policies on his own.

“The president is determined to continue to use his executive authority to do everything possible to keep guns out of the hands of people who shouldn’t have them,” he said.

Earnest mocked Republicans as “cowards” who talked tough on terrorism, but were “AWOL” when it came to standing up to gun rights organizations like the National Rifle Association.

He also admitted that the president was helpless against the Republican stonewalling of more gun control.

“The president is a gifted orator, as they even like to admit themselves. They say that he is pretty persuasive,” Earnest said. “But look, if you’re not going to be persuaded by 49 minute innocent Americans being gunned down in a nightclub, I’m not sure what’s going to convince you.”

If he was going to issue any more executive orders that meant anything, he would have done it by now.  And even if he had anything left up his sleeve, he's also not going to do anything to steal the thunder of Hillary's campaign by making any real progress on an issue she'll campaign on.

• Like 3
  • Authorized Vendor
27 minutes ago, btq96r said:

If he was going to issue any more executive orders that meant anything, he would have done it by now.  And even if he had anything left up his sleeve, he's also not going to do anything to steal the thunder of Hillary's campaign by making any real progress on an issue she'll campaign on.

I don't think he cares about the Hildebeast or anyone else.

• Like 4

Nice-how they stand on the backs of murdered individuals to tell us we are bad people because for the most part none of us want them standing on our backs.The 49 minute analogy is just more anti gun rhetoric to try and sell their agenda.There is something completely wrong with trying to make We The People the terrorists-complete lack of denying that any more gun control will do nothing but leave the law abiding defenseless-KNUCKLEHEADS 

16 hours ago, btq96r said:

this. although Hillary will try as well and with her SCOTUS picks and dems gaining seats in congress I expect another AWB at the very least.

1 hour ago, SWJewellTN said:

I guess no one pointed out to him that there were 4 measures proposed 50/50 from both sides, so the Dimocrates voted against gun control too.

Even if they did point it out it would not matter...TRUTH is not something they are at all interested in....

• Like 2

I'm profoundly frustrated that the government had ample opportunity to prevent the Orlando shooter from getting guns, and failed.

I'm profoundly frustrated that the police, the protectors of the people, took three hours to come to the rescue of the citizens.

I'm profoundly frustrated that the Liberals in our government are ignoring the Radical Muslin Terrorist / mental health aspect of this event, and shifting the blame to guns & gun owners.

Sounds to me like instead of gun law reform, we need government reform.

• Like 4