Shout out to RCBS!!

Some companies in the firearms industry will never cease to amaze me. I called RCBS this morning to inquire on a problem with my Rock Chucker and they are sending all the parts to rebuild it at no charge. I have had this press for 20 plus years. Sure would be nice if other industries would adopt this level of customer service. 

• Like 3

Lee is also very good-I needed a decapping pin which is also the mouth resizer on a .300 BLK die set-they not only sent 1 but 2 under warranty for the price of shipping only-and that was postage thru the US Mail Service.I have never needed any replacement parts from RCBS so I guess it says something about their quality to begin with.

RCBS has always been easy to work with and their warranty is second to none. They have always stood by their products and I have never paid for any part including decapping pins, etc.  Great folks.

Edited by Raoul

RCBS has always taken CS to a whole 'nuther level.  

I bought a scale at a swap meet once and the pan was missing.  One phone call and they sent me one.  They knew full well I bought it used.  Didn't care sent it anyway.  They are awesome.  

My best one on RCBS was, I bought an older Rockchucker that had the straight green pull handle & while I was on the phone getting a new hopper for my $10 Uniflow I mentioned I would like to have the ball type pull handle for the Rockchucker. Yup got one of those to (just because I waned a different one).

• Like 1

I broke a part on my rcbs once, and told the customer service person that it was all my fault, they still sent me the part for free. I have had similar experience with Dillon. Both top notch customer service