Part lab part pit girl pup free to good home

Found this sweet girl starving and out of water near henning tn. She's housebroken,loves people and kids. Very friendly,free to a good home.

I already have three but don't have room for another, she hasn't been abused, just neglected.

Pm me for more info.

Thanks!!

2d947b96dbfb72ade9e7faadbc0a313e.jpg

eb12bf6aa2e08a7ae9317f701a207ee4.jpg

• Like 6

Man, I hope you find her a good home.  I would love to, but I am just not quite ready yet after having to put my best buddy down just a few months ago.  If this was later this year, I would consider it.  I will pass her info along in case I have a friend who would be interested.

43 minutes ago, Dustbuster said:

great news guys! one of my daughters coworkers picked this girl up an hour ago! new permanent home w 2 girls!!!

thanks for the responses and kudos!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, its either this or smoke signals!

I am sure glad to hear that! I showed my wife and as usual her eyes lit up like mine. But with 4 already it's hard seeing any animal needing a loving home. Glad this one was fortunate! 

• Like 3

That is great to hear.

Bandit has similar lineage, but with more Lab. I got here from here on the board almost three years ago now. She is hands down on the most intelligent animals I have ever met. It is amazing for her size how compact and muscular she is. The Lab/Pit mix is a very interesting breed with no downsides that I have found. 

20160625_170655.jpg

20160612_175807.jpg

Edited by Murgatroy
  • Like 2

Thanks for all of the heartfelt responses. Couldn't believe anyone would leave her in black flag weather, no food or water. But I did find out who did!

Not wanting to waste energy on the scum that did this, i put energy into finding her a new home. I made a wrong turn when I found her and actually went back after thinking about it for 30 minutes. I made "the lower than humans that didn't know her'" load her into my truck; after a brief field interview with them, w them telling me they didnt know whose dog it was, but her name is"star", i told them well now shes mine, doesn't matter at this point.After leaving I did some other trade work stuff to establish a point. again she went to a good home, hated to give her away but she'll be happy as my other 3 will be...am still looking for the POS that glued up the chihuahuas in nashville but thats another story....patience...

• Like 1