• 2 weeks later...

22lr is readily available just about everywhere but it's stiop priced at twice what it was before this mess happened.   It's still$30-50 per 500. It's over when you see bricks at $15-20 but some how I don't think that's going to ever happen because the supply chain is going to take advantage of being able to blame the Democrats for their new found profits. 

I was in the Mt Juliet area last week, and the Academy sports and GM both had CCI 22 ammo in good supply, prices are what they are, doubt they will go back down much since we are willing to pay inflated prices for the same product to some extent.  

I've had no problem finding CCI .22LR locally for the last year.  I learned my lesson in 2008 and 2012.  I'm good in all calibers, especially .22LR.  I believe I can ride out whatever Mrs Clinton does or doesn't do over the next eight years.  

10 hours ago, DaveTN said:

Do you remember what the prices were? I haven’t seen Academy or Wal-Mart jacking the prices up in the past? GM prices are high all the time.

I remember seeing $15-20 500rnd Bricks not to long before all of this crap started.    I've yet to see anything less than $30-35 for a brick of plinking 22lr since.

13 minutes ago, battleop said:

I remember seeing $15-20 500rnd Bricks not to long before all of this crap started.    I've yet to see anything less than $30-35 for a brick of plinking 22lr since.

If you remember CCI at that cost, as Dave is referring to, you're going way back beyond December of 2012.

• 3 weeks later...