BLM Day of rage

I guess Memphis and Nashville are the only two cities in Tennessee that have a bunch of idiots.

I'll bet Basspro's parking lot will be full again that day. :whistle:

WARNING: DAY OF RAGE #BlackLivesMatter Protests Set for Friday in 37 US Cities

Day of Rage Protests Across America

Use this as a list of places NOT to be on Friday the 15th.

No matter how great your empathy might be for those who have unjustly lost their lives, these protests are not safe places to be.
Here are the locations and times for the protests:

Phoenix: 5:00PM (EASTLAKE PARK, 1549 E Jefferson St , Phoenix, AZ 85034)

Tuscon: 5:00PM (CATALINA PARK, 900 N 4th Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85705)

Little Rock: 6:00PM (OUTSIDE STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr., Little Rock, AR 72201)

San Francisco: 4:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, 355 Mcallister St, San Francisco, California 94102)

Oakland: 4:00PM (FRANK OGAWA PLAZA, 1 Frank H Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA 94612)

Los Angeles: 4:00PM (LEIMERT PLAZA PARK, 4395 Leimert Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90008)

Denver: 5:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PARK, 100 W 14th Ave Pkwy, Denver, Colorado 80204)

Washington DC: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE WHITE HOUSE, 1600 PennsylvaniaAve NW, Washington, DC 20500)

Atlanta: 7:00PM (OLD DECATUR COURTHOUSE, 101 E Court Sq, Decatur, GA 30030)

Tampa: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE HILLSBOROUGH COURTHOUSE, 800 E Twiggs St, Tampa, FL)

Orlando: 7:00PM (LAKE EOLA PARK, 195 N Rosalind Ave, Orlando, Florida 32801)

Miami: 7:00PM (GWEN CHERRY PARK, NW 71 St., Miami, Florida, 33147)

Chicago: 6:00PM (RICHARD J DALEY CENTER, 50 W Washington St, Chicago, Illinois 60602)

Des Moines: 6:00PM (IOWA STATE CAPITOL, 1007 E Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA 50319)

New Orleans: 6:00PM (LAFAYETTE SQUARE, New Orleans, LA 70130)

Baltimore: 7:00PM (201 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202)

Boston: 7:00PM (MASSACHUSETTS STATE HOUSE, 24 Beacon St, Boston, MA 01233)

Detroit: 7:00PM (Campus Martius Park, Detroit, Michigan 48226)

Lansing: 7:00PM (STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Capitol Avenue at Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933)

Ann Arbor: 7:00PM (THE DIAG, Burns Park, Ann Arbor, MI 48109)

Minneapolis: 6:00PM (MINNEAPOLIS URBAN LEAGUE, 2100 Plymouth Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55411

St. Louis: 6:00PM (GATEWAY ARCH, St. Louis 63102)

Carson City: 4:00PM (NEVADA STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, 101 N Carson St, Carson City, Nevada 89701)

Manhattan, NY: 7:00PM (TIMES SQUARE, Manhattan, NY, 10036)

Newark: 7:00PM (NEWARK CITY HALL, 920 Broad Street, Newark, New Jersey 07102)

Durham: 7:00PM (200 E. Main St. Durham, North Carolina)

Columbus: 7:00PM (GOODALE PARK, Columbus, Ohio 43215)

Cleveland: 7:00PM (CLEVELAND PUBLIC LIBRARY, 325 Superior Ave E, Cleveland, Ohio 44114)

Portland: 4:00PM (PIONEER COURTHOUSE SQUARE, 701 SW 6th Ave, Portland, Oregon 97204)

Philadelphia: 7:00PM (LOVE PARK, 1599 John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102)

Pittsburgh: 7:00PM (PITTSBURGH CITY-COUNTY BUILDING, 414 Grant St, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219)

Nashville: 6:00PM (801 Broadway Nashville, TN 37203 Estes Kefauver Federal Building)

Memphis: 6:00PM (Health Sciences Park Memphis, TN)

Austin: 6:00PM (TEXAS STATE CAPITOL, Outside South Gate-11th and Congress Ave.)

Salt Lake City: 5:00PM (SALT LAKE CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, 4600 S Redwood Rd, Salt Lake City, Utah 84123)

Seattle: 4:00PM (QUEEN ANNE BAPTIST CHURCH, 2011 1st Ave N, Seattle, Washington 98109)

Milwaukee: 5:00PM (DINEEN PARK, Milwaukee, Wisconsin)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/warning-day-rage-blacklivesmatter-protests-set-friday-37-us-cities/

lol they're going to protest at the federal courthouse?  Not the brightest people in the city.

I hope they start marching about 500 feet down broadway where they will run into a crowd of 20,000 drunk rednecks.

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, Sam1 said:

lol they're going to protest at the federal courthouse?  Not the brightest people in the city.

I hope they start marching about 500 feet down broadway where they will run into a crowd of 20,000 drunk rednecks.

I was thinking the same thing.  My office is just a couple of blocks away, I might have to walk down and try to herd them that way.  

Just now, quietguy said:

I was thinking the same thing.  My office is just a couple of blocks away, I might have to walk down and try to herd them that way.  

I can think of a couple ways you could get them to chase you then just lead them that way :)

• Like 4

Rage, yeah because clearly that'll fix the problems.  That's the first thing that comes to mind when I think about how best to address all the angst and turmoil in society.  The world really needs a little more rage these days.  Rage. Yep, that'll fix it.  

:shrug:

• Like 1
  • Moderators

Now for a little bit of a reality check to the rampant fear mongering  hopefully from a source some of y'all will accept.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/07/14/national-day-of-rage-plotted-for-july-15-use-this-as-a-list-of-places-not-to-be/

It's a hoax by Anonymous. Don't let your prejudices put you on edge and cause you to make the news. Mmmkay?

• Like 5
22 hours ago, xsubsailor said:

I guess Memphis and Nashville are the only two cities in Tennessee that have a bunch of idiots.

No Knoxville has a few.  Starting September there'll be over a 100,000 pile into Neyland stadium.  

I'll bet Basspro's parking lot will be full again that day. :whistle:

Edited by Luap
Cut the fat
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, The Legion said:

Nothing happened in Memphis tonight.  Some stores shut down early, but the storms we had in the area may have helped shut down any protest.

Just a little rain delay, please stay tuned.:dropjaw:

Yesterday evening I was curious on what was happening with the BLM protest in St. Louis at the Gateway Arch. Basically just curious because my youngest son and family live real close and his wife has to pass directly by there coming home from work about 6:15 P.M. 

I didn't hear or see anything about it on my local news channels. According to my son, he said it was all a hoax? If so, there sure was a lot of time, effort and coverage spent on it for nothing, unless it was a test run or something?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Yesterday evening I was curious on what was happening with the BLM protest in St. Louis at the Gateway Arch. Basically just curious because my youngest son and family live real close and his wife has to pass directly by there coming home from work about 6:15 P.M. 

I didn't hear or see anything about it on my local news channels. According to my son, he said it was all a hoax? If so, there sure was a lot of time, effort and coverage spent on it for nothing, unless it was a test run or something?

Your son was correct. It was all a hoax, and not even a new one. It was recycled from 2014. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

Your son was correct. It was all a hoax, and not even a new one. It was recycled from 2014. 

So not only are the cops being blamed for stuff they didn’t do; BLM is also? Huh, who would have ever thought….