Welcome to TNGunOwners.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

kieefer

Political Funnies

582 posts in this topic
On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 7:13 AM, MP5_Rizzo said:

The picture of the sign is fake and it never appeared in Dearborn, Michigan.  Lots of internet references of the same appearing sign with different messages and religious affiliation symbols linked to a fake sign generating website.

So what. The sign is still correct in intent.

Edited by hipower
2 people like this

Not political but wanted to share...

bd609f64f62114c38e252196e6d84f30_3b1a87cbe22b626d6dcada0d865c2e54a934b634.jpg

5 people like this

2 hours ago, kieefer said:

Not political but wanted to share...

bd609f64f62114c38e252196e6d84f30_3b1a87cbe22b626d6dcada0d865c2e54a934b634.jpg

I had two idiots pull their guns on me in a week at academy two weeks ago. One to show me his wife's Pico and ask why it's jamming and the next guy just wanted to show off his Shield PC because he was denied twice at our store, he used to work with me at my full time job. USED TO.... he is  an idiot.

Again, not funny.

IMG_20170323_103905.jpg

also more hypocrisy from the left.

IMG_20170322_201907.jpg

Edited by kieefer
1 person likes this

5 hours ago, kieefer said:

Again, not funny.

IMG_20170323_103905.jpg

also more hypocrisy from the left.

The attacker was indeed welcomed into the U.K. with open arms.... he was born there.   

1 person likes this

The attacker was indeed welcomed into the U.K. with open arms.... he was born there.   

But it plays so well with the Facebook meme over facts crowd.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk just to give Oh Shoot something to be grumpy about.