Regal Cinema - Indian Lake Hendersonville

My wife and I have enjoyed Friday night date nights with dinner and a movie at Indian Lake Regal Cinema for a number of years. We have enjoyed the movies and the location.  I missed one week only to arrive a week later to find they had posted the state required Hand Gun on the doors. Knowing the manager for years I voiced my concern and he told me he was mandated by the corporate leadership to post the signs.

I made it clear, kindly, of my disappointment that I would not be able any longer to visit his theater because he did not allow me to protect myself and my wife while in his theater.

Please pass this along so we can write their corporate office and make a boycott of their theater help to encourage them to change this policy.

• Like 3

Aren’t theaters fighting to stay alive? Doesn’t seem like they would want to run customers off; especially ones that go every week.

I think it’s really sad that businesses that have nothing to do with guns or the gun industry have to make these choices that will have zero impact on criminals.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DaveTN said:

Aren’t theaters fighting to stay alive? Doesn’t seem like they would want to run customers off; especially ones that go every week.

I think it’s really sad that businesses that have nothing to do with guns or the gun industry have to make these choices that will have zero impact on criminals.

That's the way liberals think business wise. They had rather stick by their ideology of controlling people rather than abide by capitalism and profits. Liberalism is a mental disease. Because of the Hollywood liberal activist actors and the theater posting of gun buster signs I find myself very seldom going to movies. I'm not going to this week's opening of Jason Bourne b/c of Matt Damon's anti-gun stance.

• Like 1