I love my wife...

Peace

We just walked out of Cabelas. As we stood in the checkout line, an employee walked up to my wife and handed her an "employee discount" coupon (somewhere between 25-30% off). Without me so much as opening my mouth, she looked at me laughing and said "no" .... haha!! The whole family had a good laugh.

- back on the interstate now... without that Tikka T3x. She can read my mind, and I love her for it.

14 minutes ago, jughead said:

just celebrated 59 this year yes i forgot it after being chewed royally for 30 minutes she admitted she forgot too. her sister reminded her and then called me but the chewing had me in the doghouse for a few

14 minutes ago, jughead said:

just celebrated 59 this year yes i forgot it after being chewed royally for 30 minutes she admitted she forgot too. her sister reminded her and then called me but the chewing had me in the doghouse for a few

Congrats. 59 is awesome!!!

My wife and I have this unspoken understanding. I don't comment on how much fabric she buys or new sewing/embroidery machine from time to time and she doesn't comment on my ammo and gun purchases. It has worked for years. It helps that we are both fairly cheap when it comes to spending money or it could run us into the poor house. For those that don't think it is a fair trade off, I'm pretty sure she is ahead of me on spending but not as much as she use to be since we moved to a free state. :D

• Like 3
On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 3:20 PM, Mark A said:

Nothing gun related but we celebrated our 23rd anniversary yesterday.

I still can't believe she said yes. Neither can her family...

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 6:18 PM, jughead said:

Congratulations to you both. These days anything over 10 is a miracle.