Ruger LCP Turn Around

Guest Ace

Ruger is probably getting a lot of the recall pistols by now.

Im curious if they are holding to the 2 week turn around time.

Just curious since Im sending mine next week.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruger is probably getting a lot of the recall pistols by now.

Im curious if they are holding to the 2 week turn around time.

Just curious since Im sending mine next week.

Mine was picked up on the 17th and got them both back today (would have been yesterday if I had been here). So no they are no holding to the 2 week turn around. They seem to be repairing them the same day they get them or the next day.

Send it in no worries. They are taking care of business.:tough:

I did put a note in with the gun that I had a few failures to feed wit JHP's and would like them to find out what is going on with it. I figure that might be why it is taking longer. I will give them to after the holidays and if I haven't seen it I will definitely be giving them a call.

Guest Major Pain

I was told with holidays expect 10 to 12 days. Excellent service with 6 day turn around. Returned with new mag with finger extension and nice LCP cap, very pleased.--MP

I was told with holidays expect 10 to 12 days. Excellent service with 6 day turn around. Returned with new mag with finger extension and nice LCP cap, very pleased.--MP

I figured I would wait till after the holidays to send mine anyway.

I been carrying my G36 and the LCP as a bug, so I can wait a while

for it to come back

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still waiting LOL, I have talked to them three times, latest was yesterday and they still have it and it is now in "service" whatever that is supposed to mean. I guess to fix the problem I was having with it other than the needed recall fix. *sigh*