Should I be turned on or scared by this?

FortKnox

12 hours ago, Luap said:

Likely not.  A little search time finds her everywhere.  Posing appears to be her profession:   https://instagy.com/user/trisha_rector

She's a smart lady who recognizes the ability to market her business and name via means of social media. There's a lot of folks who've been doing the same for quite some time now. All in all she's an up scale millennia who appears to be having some fun with her life and enjoys the outdoors.

On 8/17/2016 at 10:51 AM, Omega said:

Why yes, yes it is.  But if you would rather discuss this guy then have at it.  As for my take, I do find a woman with a gun sexy, as well as one driving a truck.  Not all about looks, it just says that she MAY be a like minded woman and we may have a few things in common.

Shirtless-Hairy-Guy-with-Guns.jpg

I wish I had never taken that picture.....  LOL

• Like 1

1)  Unlike me, she has the body type to pull off AIWB carry quite well.

1a)  As long as she's safe at drawing and re-holstering, it's a safe way to carry.

2)  We need her, and many more like her to keep good things going with regards to gun carry.  As mentioned by @nightrunner, she'll reach far more people of her gender and generation than we will. 

• Like 2
On August 17, 2016 at 3:12 PM, MacGyver said:

Looking at her Instagram page, it appears she spends a lot more time in the field and a lot more time shooting than most of us.

5 hours ago, btq96r said:

1)  Unlike me, she has the body type to pull off AIWB carry quite well.

1a)  As long as she's safe at drawing and re-holstering, it's a safe way to carry.

2)  We need her, and many more like her to keep good things going with regards to gun carry.  As mentioned by @nightrunner, she'll reach far more people of her gender and generation than we will. 

Absolutely correct to both of you..  

Some of us sound like cranky old curmudgeons. Maybe we are. But our cause needs her generation and her generation will listen to her more than they'll listen to middle (and above) aged while males....

On August 17, 2016 at 2:37 PM, NextExit said:

:meh: No need to click on the pic.  I see the ring on her finger.  That's all I need to know.  Moving on.... :whistle:

These type of chicks are like the superstars at elementary school dodgeball.  They are the first ones picked!

On 8/17/2016 at 2:12 PM, MacGyver said:

You know, that's clearly her gun and she's using a holster. 

I don't get it.  Why some of us have to find something to "help" any woman with a weapon with is probably the reason we don't have more women on the board.

Looking at her Instagram page, it appears she spends a lot more time in the field and a lot more time shooting than most of us.

Well, my thoughts were that back in the day she could help me with my weapon, but nowadays I'll just have to sit on the porch and bark. :)

On 8/18/2016 at 9:55 AM, raildog said:

After studying this pic fora long time I do not see anything wrong with it.

By the way did any of y'all click on the pic and see the comments that people left on it 

I saw a few comments, and that was enough.  People can sure be crude.