Has anyone replaced his Glock Trigger..? Which one do you like...?

leroy

All...

I've rounded up a Glock 21 recently, along with a Glock 20... I'm thinkin about "improving" the triggers on them (...shortening the travel and reset...) with some sort of aftermarket trigger setup... Have any of you done this...? Which one do you like...

Thanks a bunch...

leroy

I've always found the Ghost connectors to be great upgrades. Never needed to next step up like the Zev, but I've heard good things. IMO the Ghost type connectors are perfect for EDC/range guns. If you are going into competition then you may want something more like the Zev's.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gjohnsoniv said:

The trigger no, connector yes. I've put in the Ghost Inc connectors on my two Glocks and it was a great change. 

How does the Ghost connector enhance your experience with and performance of the gun.

Since I stopped carrying my G19 a couple years ago, I felt comfortable messing around with the innards.  After going through 3 different brand connectors, I went "Full Haley" and installed the Skimmer: http://shop.glocktriggers.com/The-SKIMMER-Enhanced-Carry-Trigger-System-GT-13.htm

While it's not even close to being like my 1911 (as advertised), it is definitely the best feeling trigger I've felt in my Glock right out of the package.  No break-in or polishing needed.

Thanks for all the input... I appreciate it... What im tryin to do is to get the take up shorter and cleaner if i can... 

leroy

Ghost elite 3.5lb connector with the TCT. You will have to file a little on the connector, but it's [emoji106]

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Garufa said:

How does the Ghost connector enhance your experience with and performance of the gun.

It takes that damned bump out of the trigger so I no longer twitched at the break. It actually did remove the occasional left flyer from my groups. 

• Like 1

I replaced the triggers in both my 34 and 19 with the competition units from DK Custom Triggers.  Take-up was reduced to almost nothing, and no overtravel.  My trigger scale shows 3.5lb on both using the 4.5# striker spring.  He makes different versions of his triggers.  I highly recommend.