Tailgating Activities

UT is dry,  I never saw that stop any tailgating drinking.

Food,cornhole, frisbee, football, music, tv and satellite dish.  Just do what people do tailgating and leave the alcohol for post game I guess.

Oh yeah, check out the pretty girls.

• Like 1

Yeah everyone drinks when tailgating. Just don't walk around without a red cup. 

Have a a generator and setup a TV and hang some Chrsitmas Lights. Have lots of chairs, trash bags. Bring lots of food. Cornhole if you got the space. Folding tables.  It will be a good time. 

UT is dry,  I never saw that stop any tailgating drinking.

Food,cornhole, frisbee, football, music, tv and satellite dish.  Just do what people do tailgating and leave the alcohol for post game I guess.

Oh yeah, check out the pretty girls.

Thanks for the reply. Everyone knows people drink at the games but I don't want to be encouraging that behavior on campus. Horseshoes would be another good one.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

What kind of fraternity are you in? Y'all don't get stupid drunk every night of the week? UTK is the school that was all over the new a few years ago for the butt chugging ordeal. I deal with Vanderbilt students every weekend and they still party hard. If what you are saying is true Im going to have to rethink my love of the movie Animal House

34 minutes ago, shotgunshooter said:

Thanks for the reply. Everyone knows people drink at the games but I don't want to be encouraging that behavior on campus. Horseshoes would be another good one.

That is very highroadish and commendable.  Kudo's!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, shotgunshooter said:

On my college campus. Being that it is going to be me and my fraternity brothers this fall I don't want to do anything stupid on campus.

Good luck with that! :bowrofl:

What kind of fraternity are you in? Y'all don't get stupid drunk every night of the week? UTK is the school that was all over the new a few years ago for the butt chugging ordeal. I deal with Vanderbilt students every weekend and they still party hard. If what you are saying is true Im going to have to rethink my love of the movie Animal House

I'm in a local fraternity at Bethel. I don't go to UTK. I'm not going to speak on my alleged escapades to anyone that isn't an alumni. I love Animal House and if I lived off campus my life would be quite a bit more entertaining.

1 hour ago, shotgunshooter said:

I'll do my best. Try to keep most of the stupid down to a minimum.

Doing stupid things when your young is a learning process. The best you can hope for is that you out grow it before you really screw up. It sounds like you have your act together. :clap:

Edited by crossfire
Doing stupid things when your young is a learning process. The best you can hope for is that you out grow it before you really screw up. It sounds like you have your act together. :clap:

I appreciate the advice. I'm trying to get all of the stupid out early. I feel I'm better off than many others at my age even though I do plenty of dumb things. Heck I wish there were more people my age on TGO.

• Like 1

Start learning how to cook some serious food. Your brothers will love you cause all the girls like a man that can cook.

While it is hot do the grill thing but really try to kick it up. When it starts to cool off cook a big pot of chili and keep a pot of cinnamon apple cider going. I've known someone to keep 2 stacks of cups. One stack for the cute girls with his phone number written on it and another stack for everyone else

Mark

• Like 1
On 8/18/2016 at 11:53 AM, raildog said:

I'm actually impressed at what he's trying to do. This kid is going places :up:

2 minutes ago, tennesseetiger said:

I'm actually impressed at what he's trying to do. This kid is going places :up:

I agree with you completely he seems to have his head screwed on straight in the business I'm in I'm not use to that anymore 

I appreciate the advice. I'm trying to get all of the stupid out early. I feel I'm better off than many others at my age even though I do plenty of dumb things. Heck I wish there were more people my age on TGO.

I just graduated, so I'm probably right at your age range. Let's be honest, you don't need alcohol to have a good time. Does it make things more fun sometimes? Sure it does. However, I'm with you, anytime you can set an example to people by not drinking, go for it. I commend your attitude, my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1