Are you familiar with HAARP ?

These Haarp units are being built willy nilly around the globe today. Its a sign of the times and I don't trust its a good one. Here are some pictures of the mobile sea base units that were built in Texas some years ago. https://www.google.com/search?q=mobile+haarp&rlz=1T4GUEA_enUS583US583&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiE8NzZms7OAhXEQCYKHb5VBJwQsAQIJQ&biw=1402&bih=698#imgrc

Back when I first found out about these there were only 6 land based units including the one we built in Alaska now there are over 20 and growing. If this is new to you, here is a small sample of what they do. http://www.globalresearch.ca/haarp-secret-weapon-used-for-weather-modification-electromagnetic-warfare/20407

https://prof77.wordpress.com/wtf/strange-satellite-image-downloaded-from-austrailian-weather-site/

The applications of these newest units are pretty wild. We are all Guiney pigs! 

HAARP.jpg

18 minutes ago, Garufa said:

Just climate change generators to support the new world order.  Nothing to worry about.

I always wanted one of those things. You know you can get more out of them if you change the clock speed.

Alex_Jones_thumbs_up.jpg

Edited by mikegideon
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, mikegideon said:

I always wanted one of those things. You know you can get more out of them if you change the clock speed.

Hopefully, they'll crank them all up to eleven and be done with it.

Edited by Garufa
  • Like 1

Perhaps our government mandated purchase of AARP coverage will qualify for our lowly serfs portion of carbon credits. Or should I say, AARP will sell consumer carbon credits so our masters don't rain down on us.

All I know about it is what Jessie Venture had on that show.

But given that weather control is pretty much a staple of Sci Fi and Science has being working on most classic Sci Fi concepts it wouldn't surprise me that the government is working on it.........and you have to test it.

To be fair, HAARP is a big unknown. The official record is that it was used to research the ionosphere. I had previously heard that the ultimate goal was to leverage the hypothesized discoveries into advanced communications capabilities, but I don't know if that was ever an official statement or not. One supposed goal was to build a new way to communicate with submarines at depth. There was only ever one array built and it was in Alaska in a forest, not on a sea-based rig. It was shut down a few years ago citing funding as the cause.

Whether or not it created any actionable scientific discoveries or not, or if the Alaska array was shut down for other reasons will likely never be known by most of us. I suspect the research outcomes will remain classified for many decades to come, even if the results were "we didn't find anything new."

HAARP is a conspiracy-theory goldmine because it's shrouded in both government secrecy and difficult-to-understand advanced science. It breeds a wealth of theories of its capabilities ranging from weather control, earthquake creation, inducing mass hysteria, etc. Like most things of this nature, you'll never convince some folks that it's true, and you'll never convince other folks it's not true.

Edited by monkeylizard