TGO Fantasy Football League 2016

btq96r

That time again.  Those of you from last year should be getting an email soon about the league being reactivated.  Let me know if you want to play this year or not.  Also, as long as we're keeping it in even numbers, anyone else who wants to join in just shout out and we can add you. 

I'm thinking sometime after the 3rd or 4th preseason game for an online draft, and am open to suggestions about a prize/pool setup.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, hlb14 said:

well that's 7, we'd need at least 3 more...

We could make it work with eight teams.  I'd have to adjust the roster spots to make it work well and be fun.  Maybe less bench spots to make things interesting on the waiver wire.

C'mon, TGO, there's got to be one more of you out there that want's to play. If you've never played before, it's pretty easy, and takes only a few minutes a week. You don't even really need to know that much about football. Everyone I've introduced to FF has loved it and keeps playing every year.

Give it a try.

18 hours ago, btq96r said:

Last bump.  If we can't get an 8th by tomorrow afternoon, I'll have to cancel this year. :(

18 minutes ago, cj0e said:

I really don't need a third fantasy league. (fourth if you count Fantasy Movie League). But I'll bite.

3 minutes ago, cajunpredfan said:

If you need another, let me know.

Drop me out and give that 8th to Cajunpredfan. Make the league happen, yo.

Since we have a minimum of eight, we'll roll with that, but with one adjustment...we'll skip week 1 in the NFL, draft next week, and start on NFL week 2.  I'm starting to fix the teams now.  @ou812 PM me your email addy, I accidentally deleted your team.  For anyone new, please PM me your email addresses as well, so I can get you set up.

• Like 1

Okay, so I finally got up to 95% caught up with this.  If you're one of the new guys, you need to register for ESPN Fantasy if you don't have an ESPN account already.  @XxthejuicexX PM me your email address so I can get you re-added to the list.  Everyone else should be able to view their team page, edit their draft settings, and do the rest of the pre-draft stuff.  Please reply in this thread if you can't do any of that.

I scheduled our autodraft for Thursday morning.  Luckily there aren't many good players in the Jets/Bills game, so the fantasy impact if you can't log in before kickoff should be minimized.

Shoot me any questions you have.  Thanks.

• Like 1

Something got messed up with the Draft settings...not sure what, Occam's razor would suggest I accidentally let it scroll to Friday after thinking I hit Thursday, or it was pushed back because of a snafu with analog_kid joining.

As soon as analog joins, I'm going to set up a right quick online draft, which will work like an autodraft if you aren't logged in.  My goal is for everyone to have their team by later in the day, so that if you have one of the few studs on the Jets or Bills, you can start them if you like in tonight's game.  Please don't join the draft and make picks, even though you'll get an email.  Thanks.