Just Mailed off my Form

All kinds of C&R stuff out there but the cost of milsurps from dealers has skyrocketed.  

But it there is this to consider....anything 50 years old or older is automatically C&R.  That's 1966.  There are some interesting times ahead, assuming sellers play by the rules and do the right thing.

AIM Surplus, Classic Arms and J&G Sales are three of the "mainstream" dealers that usually have something or regularly get something in.

There are other dealers if you want to get more focused on looking for something in particular and don't mind paying the price.

Edited by Garufa
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh come on so he uses a few up here and there. The ones he has used are plentiful in supply. It's not like he's going out and blowing up garands or anything like that. Having said that, no I wouldn't do any sporterizing get or pressure testing to mine, but that's just because I only can afford one haha. His YouTube funding and man cans lets him buy all he wants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except of course his knowledge level of milsurp firearms is so rudimentary he has no concrete knowledge of the relative collectibility of the arms he destroys, and the results are trivial in nature.  In any case, what does his idiotic experiments really show? As for his funding, all that proves is that there are many uninformed youtube watchers ...

• 4 months later...
On 9/18/2016 at 7:23 AM, Ramjo said:

If you want a really darn knowledgeable youtuber that has many many many old guns, look up mishaco. He's kinda nerdy and wears sunglasses in all his videos but he seems like he knows his stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started following him per your suggestion. Definitely has some cool and rare guns in his collection! The reason he wears sunglasses all the time is due to him being blind. I was curious myself when I saw him shooting with lens covers still on. Down in the comments it said he's blind. 

More on topic for those of you with a C&R and have had to move. Is it a hassle to do a change of address form for your license? After this next move I think I'm going to file my paper work for one depending on the hassle?