Why don’t Gun Shops use email?

DaveTN

I want a gun and I also have some range questions I wanted to ask some indoor ranges. Finding their emails (if you can) is really hard. They either want you to use FaceBook (who does that? :taunt:) or they want you to submit a web page that may or may not go through; you won't know.

If you don’t want to spend a bunch of time answering phone calls; isn’t email the best option, or at least the fastest option?

Edited by DaveTN
1 hour ago, gregintenn said:

What ever happened to an old fashioned face to face conversation?

53 minutes ago, hipower said:

The internet and smart phones have about destroyed the concept of true, actual, face to face talking.

I don’t need to see it, or feel it, I already know what I want and am willing to buy it. All I need to know is if they have it, or if they can get it, and what is the price.

I just ordered a shotgun two weeks ago and ordered a new AR-10 today. Both were done without me going anywhere or talking to anyone.  

Now I need to sell something. I see M1 Carbines and Garands are bringing crazy azz prices on GB.  biggrin.gif

4 hours ago, NextExit said:

Except for TGO where a transaction from the classifieds leads to a 2 hour face to face conversation.  :up:

Amen brother! That's me to a "t". My wife even tells me I talk too much...but what does she know.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.