The Zuck's SATCOM Is Having Issues

Mark Zuckerberg...the totalitarian dbag who runs FB (henceforth referred to as Cuckerberg) who has waged war against right-leaning groups and gun rights was apparently trying to launch a Sat via SpaceX that would provide "feee internet to Africa"

Never deployed there or went as a contractor, not sure if they even have computers unless you can setup a FTP server on a RPG (sarcasm). Im not even sure what the logisitics of a MANET via Sat would be, sounds cool in theory.

Anyway, bleeding heart goals and self righteous ego stroking aside SpaceX [inconceivably] had a massive prelaunch malfunction that caused it (and other sources mention an Israeli Satt) to explode...there goes $200M of Big Data and Target Advertisement down the drain, wonder if his stock takes a hit.

Tinfoil moment: sounds like a load of horsedung that it is just some free internetwebz and dank memes for the Africans - maybe spy sat? Maybe its an extraterrestial MIRV to destroy us? (Sarcasm warning)

Link: http://www.businessinsider.com/facebooks-mark-zuckerberg-deeply-disappointed-by-spacex-explosion-2016-9

I am mildly amused if you couldnt tell, sorry there Cucks - no soup (satcom) for you

18 minutes ago, Murgatroy said:

I am not sure that much hate is healthy. 

Have you thought about seeking counselling? 

Too busy fighting space chechens from my couch to go.

It is not hate at all, thats unhealthy as you say and a waste of my time.

However, as a dude who runs arguably the largest social media platform in the world and goes on lengthy talks and appearances about free speech and acceptance he has spent a lot of time fighting voices he does not like, shady business practices and selling social information aside...if those rumors are to be believed.

I have spent a lot of time around self rigtheous and self aggrandizing people - I dont like his methods or his ideologies but to hate someone over their own opinions, no matter how hypocritical, is dishonest.

Perhaps it is you who needs counseling for trying to tie negative emotions to another persons satirical/sarcastic take on current events and his opinion on someone whose opinions he disagrees with?

Or not. This is a forum, I forget people get prickly.

• Like 1

Technolgy has made an impact in un-developed various areas of the African continent, at least what I've heard on NPR.

Different groups are distributing solar chargers for small devices, lights, etc.

Not sure the best use of technology right now is ease of Facebook access.

It could take the Nigerian Prince Scam  to whole new level.

It's his money, I have zero right to it, I didn't earn it. I can disagree with how he spends it, but again, it's his money that he legally earned, without oppressing workers, lying, cheating, or stealing.

He won't miss the money.

• Admin Team
2 hours ago, NotYetGecko45 said:

Mark Zuckerberg...the totalitarian dbag who runs FB (henceforth referred to as Cuckerberg) who has waged war against right-leaning groups and gun rights was apparently trying to launch a Sat via SpaceX that would provide "feee internet to Africa"

Never deployed there or went as a contractor, not sure if they even have computers unless you can setup a FTP server on a RPG (sarcasm). Im not even sure what the logisitics of a MANET via Sat would be, sounds cool in theory.

Anyway, bleeding heart goals and self righteous ego stroking aside SpaceX [inconceivably] had a massive prelaunch malfunction that caused it (and other sources mention an Israeli Satt) to explode...there goes $200M of Big Data and Target Advertisement down the drain, wonder if his stock takes a hit.

Tinfoil moment: sounds like a load of horsedung that it is just some free internetwebz and dank memes for the Africans - maybe spy sat? Maybe its an extraterrestial MIRV to destroy us? (Sarcasm warning)

Link: http://www.businessinsider.com/facebooks-mark-zuckerberg-deeply-disappointed-by-spacex-explosion-2016-9

I am mildly amused if you couldnt tell, sorry there Cucks - no soup (satcom) for you

Maybe the internet isn't right for you?

• Like 4