Any Knowledgeable Opinion on US Concealed Carry Membership

For one thing, they advertise funds for legal defense if you are involved in a defense situation. Like everything these days -- guesing some catches or limiting things on that? Don't know. 

Somewhere along the line - I clicked on something and am now on their E Mail List (stuff everyday) basically wanting me to be a member.

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/

Membership

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/membership/?id=3steps&sid=Homepage-NAV

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently joined.  To me it is an insurance policy that I hope I never use.  I looked at a comparitive chart and felt it was the best choice.  In addition they have just established a relationship with Andrew Branca who is a nationally recognized 2nd Amendment attorney.  From the personal accounts I have read they seem to be very helpful with 24/7 access.

• 1 month later...

I'm finally getting around to checking back on the topic. 

Thanks for the response. I had hoped more folks might have info and share. Maybe, a few more will pick up on this. 

Seems so many insurances against everything and someone always trying to sell you something, I get concerned about joining anything. :-(

I have not made up my mind at this point. What brought it to my attention was another solicitation with video. I get an E Mail daily from them (somehow I gave them information on me). 

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/membership/uscca_GAD.html?id=promo-2016-10oct&sid=Pros_New&kmi= 

Edited by PAULSHOOT
add sentence

I’m not going to click on that link if they will start emailing me every day, but my concern would be that they won’t pay if you are charged or convicted of a crime. But that’s just a WAG.

If I’m going to trial, either criminal or civil, I want the best defense attorney in the area that has all the contacts.  Before I started paying anyone money a couple of my questions would be, do they pay for my defense if I’m charged criminally, and can I pick my own attorney?

I’m curious about what our local forum lawyers have to say about this; maybe they have dealt with it?

On 9/2/2016 at 7:07 PM, chances R said:

In addition they have just established a relationship with Andrew Branca who is a nationally recognized 2nd Amendment attorney. 

How much trial experience does Branca have in self-defense cases?

Edited by DaveTN

From website:

"Andrew F. Branca, Esq., is the foremost expert in U.S. self defense law across all 50 states, whose expertise has been used by the the Wall Street Journal, the Chicago Tribune, NPR, numerous other media organizations, as well as many private, state and federal agencies. He is a Massachusetts lawyer, Life Member of the National Rifle Association (NRA), and Adjunct Instructor on the Law of Self Defense at the SigSauer Academy in Epping, NH. He regularly lectures and speaks throughout the country on how to protect yourself against both an attack and the legal machine after. Andrew is a multi-division Master-class competitor in IDPA and an NRA-certified firearms instructor. He holds or has held concealed carry permits for Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine, Pennsylvania, Florida, Utah, Virginia, and other states." 

http://lawofselfdefense.com/