An Introdution to Badass Blades

Hello folks,

It just occurred to me that many of you may not know me, 

my name is Steve Willis I am a family man and a resident of Wilson County Tennessee I work offshore and sell knives on my off time and if you are wondering why there is a Donkey holding a knife in its mouth as my mascot, it is Otis the eldest member of our pet Mediterian Miniature Donkeys, 

I have been a member on here for several years, long before I started Badass Blades folks on here could tell that I am very passionate about knives. Before I launched the first Protech TGO knife I Thought long and hard about it. My whole life since I was a little kid I have been into knives. My father (May God rest his soul) got me into them when he worked for Buck knife in El Cajon California. I remember when he gave me my first good knife, a Buck 110. He would truly be amazed at the quality of the knives that I have now.

I started this small company because I truly love quality cutlery, I love sharpening selling and repairing all kinds. One thing about me though is that I will not sell a product that I do not stand behind, if you see me with a knife for sale it is one that I think is of the highest quality. I am a dying breed as someone who believes in USA made products and values, I believe that customers should be treated the way I want to be treated. I will always do my best to show this. The only companies I deal will make their products in the USA exclusively, this is important to me , believe me I am not doing this for the money, I could make a lot more money doing something else on my off time, and even with knifes I would make much more profit if I sold knives made in China, I will not do that, there are enough quality US knive companies to keep me happy 

There are a few great knife dealerships online, but I want to be different so when companies set MAP prices, (minimum advertised prices) everyone has to sell these knives at the same price, Zero Tolerance, Southern Grind and Protech all have these, what I like to do to separate myself is offer a Badass Blade Wicked Edge with the MAP priced knives, this way I feel like you all are getting a great deal

Folks, I will stand by any product that I sell you and do my best to answer any questions that you have, if you ever have a problem with a knife I sell you, please let me know, , hopefully this will never happen but if it does, I will make it right

At the moment I use several distributers to supply knives, but I am an Authorized Dealer for 2 companies, Protech and Southern Grind so these two companies will do custom knives for my company, I just started selling Southern Grind and my relationship with them will grow,. and as the owner of Protech is a buisness associate as well as a personal friend of mine, this is why I do so many TGO Protec knives

anyway folks, I just wanted to properly introduce myself to you all, and please if you are in the market for a knife, ask me about it

Edited by willis68
  • Like 14
  • Administrator

Folks, Steve is a good human being and a strong believer in gun rights, knife rights, and the American worker.  If you need any other reason than that to do business with him, just ask literally one of dozens of TGO members who already have and they'll add their voice to what I've already said.

Really glad to see him in business for himself under the Badass Blades moniker. :up:

• Like 2

Steve, aka willis68, is one of the best, of many, people I've had dealings with on TGO or elsewhere. I've bought almost every TGO knife he has offered to us and been very well pleased with each and every one. Dealing with Steve has been a pleasurable experience, although a costly one.

Being on a very tight budget these days, I have had to forego some of the last offerings, and I really regret that.

Although not a big collector, nor am I very knowledgeable about knives; I have found that I'm developing a fondness for sharp, pointy, and shiny things.

Not all of which is the fault of Steve. But...he has made the affliction more prominent in my life.

• Like 1

Steve is one of the good guys. I have bought several knives from him, including a Protech Emerson with a Badass Blades logo. The first knife I bought from him, way before he was in the biz, was a Sebenza 25. I still have it.

Anyway, his knife deals are hard to beat if you like scary sharp. You just gotta warn your friends not to touch the edge.

I have considered setting up part of my check to direct deposit with Steve.
If anyone questions the integrity or quality of product from Steve just look around. Many of us have been buying from him since the first TGO knife and will continue to buy from him for all of our bladed needs.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

As the resident oral surgeon general dentist periodontist implantologist, I'll say that Steve's products work great in my office. Squirmy patients suddenly freeze when I whip out an automatic protech and proceed to magically remove their wisdom teeth or place their implants. They marvel at the speed and precision that these instruments allow me to work.
Seriously, as a buyer of no less than 10 knives from Steve, I'll vouch for him and his products. Though they don't come advertised in a surgical catalog, they ought to be since they are definitely surgical precision in quality.

• Like 2
  • Administrator
26 minutes ago, gr8smiles said:

As the resident oral surgeon general dentist periodontist implantologist, I'll say that Steve's products work great in my office. Squirmy patients suddenly freeze when I whip out an automatic protech and proceed to magically remove their wisdom teeth or place their implants. They marvel at the speed and precision that these instruments allow me to work.

All of my childhood fears of going to the dentist have been validated. :lol:

• Like 3