I want a CZ , tell me why I should not get a Tactical Sport....

Fourtyfive

37 minutes ago, Steelharp said:

Be there Saturday12-8...

Maybe, but I doubt it. We did our dinner outing today instead of on Saturday. Boss lady took a couple days off to get her shop cleaned and organized. She went to meet our new doctor today. Sadly, our family doctor passed away a few weeks ago. So she went to talk with one we had hoped to take us on.

So afterwards, we went out for a late lunch today. That means a lost day that we will probably try and make up Saturday. 

9 hours ago, Fourtyfive said:

I can only find it in .40 at the moment but at a very good price. As I understand only about 21 came in the US a year ago in 9. It will also be offered in .357 Sig here one day. If someone's googlefoo is better than mine and you can find a new one in 9mm around $1350 let me know....that is the price I found a .40 for.

Here are two places that have it in stock. The price is higher, but if the place you have a price from is legit; many places will price match. Might be worth a try.

http://oakhillguns.com/pistol/cz-usa/cz-75-sp-01-shadow-orange-9mm.html

http://czcustom.com/new-firearms/cz-pistols-custom/cz-75-sp01-9-shadow-2016-orange.html

1 hour ago, DaveTN said:

Here are two places that have it in stock. The price is higher, but if the place you have a price from is legit; many places will price match. Might be worth a try.

http://oakhillguns.com/pistol/cz-usa/cz-75-sp-01-shadow-orange-9mm.html

http://czcustom.com/new-firearms/cz-pistols-custom/cz-75-sp01-9-shadow-2016-orange.html

That is the Shadow, I'm looking for the Tactical Sport Orange. Thanks for trying though...

Model 91261

Edited by Fourtyfive
On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 8:57 PM, Fourtyfive said:

I am going to order the base model, 9 or 40 ? Tell me why ....

I have had a lot of CZ's and the 9mm's seems to run FLAWLESSLY . The 40 calibers seem to be not so reliable. CZ's seem to be made for the 9mm and that's why I always choose a 9mm when I buy a CZ . Plus I reload 9mm so it's a win win situation with me . I had a CZ SP01 all steel and it was an AWESOME piece of metal !!!!! Even with it all stock it would shoot better than I could anyday !

Well another one popped up on GB this morning at $1,699 buy it now and she's gone. Looks like that's the going rate on these puppies online. Does save taxes but dang ! I think I'll wait till the rush is over ....but $1550 plus tax is $1,693.38. Not much diff if I found it in town at $1,550....

Edited by Fourtyfive

This was posted 8/4/2016

https://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=5&f=37&t=168902

My buddy owns a pretty decent sized shop and we have one ordered specifically for him to shoot in some competitions. We placed the order in early January directly with CZ at a dealer show. He called CZ USA a week or two ago and was told he wouldn't see it anytime this year and who knows when next year. So...yea, that sucks as I was anxious to shoot it myself.

23 hours ago, tercel89 said:

I have had a lot of CZ's and the 9mm's seems to run FLAWLESSLY . The 40 calibers seem to be not so reliable. CZ's seem to be made for the 9mm and that's why I always choose a 9mm when I buy a CZ . Plus I reload 9mm so it's a win win situation with me . I had a CZ SP01 all steel and it was an AWESOME piece of metal !!!!! Even with it all stock it would shoot better than I could anyday !

I agree on the SP01, buddy. It's a bit heavy in comparison to all our poly guns; but dang does it feel good and shoot great. I took mine out yesterday with the intent of running a few downrange. Instead got sidetracked on a Walther P1 instead.

I am sooo OCD! At least that's what my wife tells me. lol

On September 17, 2016 at 11:04 AM, DaveTN said:

Other than adjustable target sights, what does it have that makes it worth almost $500 more than 91172?

http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-75-tactical-sport-9mm-dual-tone-20-rd-mags/

I had to edit this , I thought you meant the Orange Shadow.

Color, thumb rest, metal trigger, front sight, metal guide rod, full mag well, revised grip, finer grip checkering, and slimmer trigger guard are about the only other differences I know about. I've seen it listed for sale at places for as little I as $1,525 but of course it is out of stock.

Edited by Fourtyfive
  • 3 weeks later...

I had the silver TS in 9 for a little while, ended up trading it back in at harveys (its still there, they are asking $1199 for it now, think I paid $1149 new). My thoughts on it were that it shot like a laser, the trigger was where I had my problems. While the pull was light, the break on the trigger seemed kind of erratic, and that would cause me or the gun to double tap sometimes, which kind of gave me an uneasy feeling about the gun. I put a cajun gun works trigger, adjustable sear in my stainless 75b and I think I like that trigger better than the TS trigger even though it is a little heavier. I probably could have fixed the trigger with the help of CGW, but for the money that gun cost, I felt like my money was better spent somewhere else.

• 4 months later...