Official TGO Godson Thread

This meets their production schedule,

when I offer knives it is based on the Production schedule of Protech, I assure you  This will be the last TGO knife for a long time I guarantee that, I promised that I would do this run before the end of 2016 so Iwill do my best to make it happen, these knives will be done and delivered before Christmas 

Edited by willis68
  • Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, mikegideon said:

You know Hillary would pee right down her panty hose if she knew you were out buyng switchblades, right? :) 

I'm planning on trading it for a gas card at the next gun buyback. Just doing my part to keep them off of the streets.  Call it a patriotic sacrifice. :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LINKS2K said:

I'm planning on trading it for a gas card at the next gun buyback. Just doing my part to keep them off of the streets.  Call it a patriotic sacrifice. :)

The Godson is a slick knife. I have had one for a good while. It will be hard to give it up. You sure you don't wanna just come back over to the dark side?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.