A little bushcraft blade headed to a new home....

• Authorized Vendor

Alabama Damascus Steel - Random Pattern Billet 1/8" thick

Material = (4) layers 5160, (3) layers 203E, (3) layers 52100, (3) layers 15N20 folded 5 times for 416 layer damascus

This has Bubinga and Ivory G10  scales with black G10 accents and liners. It has a mosaic pins. This is my take of a bushcraft blade and is 8 3/4" long with an blade length of 4". It comes with a black kydex sheath and custom offset belt loop. It has some filework and jimping on the spine. This is $150 shipped.

29730500660_293a4742ae_b.jpg

29730514640_6ab0fdf3d5_b.jpg

I have several small Damascus blades  finished and intend to post them up in a day or two. These are all part of my Christmas Run. Stay tuned.

• Like 9

Good lord!  I tend to like big blades but that may be your most beautiful creation yet!  Calling that 'a little bushcraft blade' is about like calling The Last Supper 'a little sketch of some dudes eating dinner.'

• Like 2
  • Authorized Vendor
4 minutes ago, JAB said:

Good lord!  I tend to like big blades but that may be your most beautiful creation yet!  Calling that 'a little bushcraft blade' is about like calling The Last Supper 'a little sketch of some dudes eating dinner.'

:bellylaf: Thanks for the kind words.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, JAB said:

I know I already commented on it. But JAB is right. That is about the best work I've seen from you. Yes, I probably say that about each one, but the overall impression of this one is fantastic!

The Damascus pattern is bold and very distinctive. I think it really stands out. I know the pattern is really not easily controlled, but this is a great look.

The combination of wood and color is awesome.

Yes, more needless fawning. lol

Edited by hipower
  • Like 1
  • Authorized Vendor
58 minutes ago, hipower said:

I know I already commented on it. But JAB is right. That is about the best work I've seen from you. Yes, I probably say that about each one, but the overall impression of this one is fantastic!

The Damascus pattern is bold and very distinctive. I think it really stands out. I know the pattern is really not easily controlled, but this is a great look.

The combination of wood and color is awesome.

Yes, more needless fawning. lol

Thanks so much. I took a bit of time selecting combinations and it really seemed to pay off.

GT, you and Sybo are just nothing short of ridiculous! I know I've said it before, but I have NEVER seen anything from the commercial knife companies that comes anywhere close to the level of craftsmanship produced by both of you. Knowing that ya'll are doing the majority of work by hand, and seeing the end result is amazing. It's very refreshing to be able to see that somebody takes pride in what they're doing. So I say please keep putting out knives for us to be jealous about. ( Yes, I do pull up the pictures and stare at them for long periods of time. I'm currently striving to not get professional help for that.):dirty:

Edited by res308