Post the last firearm related thing you bought!

TGO David

Apparently I'm the only one who's got anything new since the end of January.  And I thought I was slacking.  :D

Picked up a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x24 with two mounting rings (not a fan of the QD mounts).  Got it through their MIL/LEO discount program that lets you complete an order form and email it straight to your rep.

Been working on this 16" AR in bits and pieces over the few years I've had it.  Next step, once I set some duckets aside, it a Geissele SD-E trigger.

IMG_20170527_151636_zpsy1yjf84l.jpg

• Like 3
On 5/27/2017 at 10:12 PM, btq96r said:

Apparently I'm the only one who's got anything new since the end of January.  And I thought I was slacking.  :D

Picked up a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x24 with two mounting rings (not a fan of the QD mounts).  Got it through their MIL/LEO discount program that lets you complete an order form and email it straight to your rep.

Been working on this 16" AR in bits and pieces over the few years I've had it.  Next step, once I set some duckets aside, it a Geissele SD-E trigger.

IMG_20170527_151636_zpsy1yjf84l.jpg

Looks good. You may want to pick up a one piece mount for that optic. Handguard flex can mess with accuracy on long shots. I have had great luck with Burris PEPR mounts. They're reasonably priced.

Edited by mikegideon
  • Like 1

I picked up SIG P320 full size since this thread started. Just because I wanted to have example of the new Army heater. Absolutely nothing to dislike about it, I must say.

92580.jpg

I made it bedside gun with addition of Inforce weapon light, about which I also have nothing but good things to report:

31VvUnkfy2L.jpg

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 5
51 minutes ago, Raoul said:

Bought myself a PSA gen 2 AR10.

Thanks to sales on the upper and lower and free shipping I spent about !$650.00

That was sooooo tempting. lol

But I must stop somewhere, and I've spent my allowance into 2050 it seems.

• Like 2
I picked up SIG P320 full size since this thread started. Just because I wanted to have example of the new Army heater. Absolutely nothing to dislike about it, I must say.
92580.jpg
I made it bedside gun with addition of Inforce weapon light, about which I also have nothing but good things to report:
31VvUnkfy2L.jpg

- OS

I love the 320 9mm ,sent the slide out to Andersen to get a slot machines in them added a rm06 luvvvv it!! Hope you enjoy yours as well!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, gregintenn said:

IMG_5009_zpsagvffo7y.jpg

Model 19-3. Now I have a brace of 'em!:D

Yes one of my favorite  Smith revolvers. I have acquired 3 over the last 10 years. A 4" shooter. A 4" Texas Ranger Commemorative. And my personal favorite...a 2.5 with a Tyler grip. It is a sweet little thing!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bersaguy said:

Ok, so today I bought a UpLULA Magazine assist Loader to save my thumb from being worn out trying to load the double stack mags............:clap:

Let me know if it works well. I need to get one and a pmag loader too

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Ronald_55 said:

Let me know if it works well. I need to get one and a pmag loader too

I should know something in the next day or two. I try to unload my magazines at least once a month to unload the mag springs and give them a rest and it got to where it was wearing hard on my thumb to do that and that is why I really wanted this tool. I know that is a topic that has been discussed on here a few times but I just think it keeps the springs holding their proper pressure when loaded. That is just a decision I do for my own peace of mind.

Arrived today (after 6 weeks, not bad IMO) Blackpoint Tactical Leather Wing holster for my P229 Legion. 10 out of 10 in case your wondering...

How the fudge do I post pictures? Everything I try fails?!??

Edited by 1fast4by